Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

65,545 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

You're playing games. Trying to prove a crime for something that is ultimately a  political decision that the American PEOPLE will have to BELIEVE is worthy of PRESSURING their SENATORS into REMOVING Trump from office. It has nothing to do with a Court of Law and "laws on the books" or whatever. That INCLUDES the Constitution, which the GOP, I repeat, has trampled over defending this POTUS.

So you keep saying "Quid  Pro Quo" is easy to comprehend, and that therefore it's more COMPELLING for the American people to want Trump removed from office. No. Just because something is "easier to comprehend" does not mean that it's more COMPELLING for the American people to believe "WRONG" enough to warrant REMOVAL from office. Is "Murder" in the Constitution??? Can a President be impeached for Murder??? If it's not in the Constitution, according to Leon, then the American people won't want their POTUS removed from office for it. That's such a ridiculous Argument Leon.

Capitalizing every other word doesn’t strengthen your argument.  

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

Capitalizing every other word doesn’t strengthen your argument.  

Those are keywords that you have to look up in the appendix

16 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Great, O’Keefe is about to ruin Epstein conspiracies now too.

Honestly given his quality of work he probably secretly recorded democratic staffers making the same Clinton jokes the rest of us do but he's going to use to explode some boomer heads

lostone, Leon Troutsky and mdrake34 like this

46 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

He can argue that.  But the fact remains that Trump was swapping military aid with a foreign government in exchange for political dirt on his opponent in the upcoming election.  Trump was using foreign military aid to tamper with the 2020 election.  

Edit:  Also, Trump has said that it was a “perfect call”.  The public isn’t buying it.  Trump said he did nothing wrong.  The public isn’t buying it.  And if there’s proof of a quid pro quo, then Trump can deny it all he wants but the public isn’t buying it.  

I said awhile back that there will be serious consequences for Trump’s incessant lying.  We’re seeing that now.  The public at large doesn’t believe his denials and they view him as a liar.  So what Trump tries to say doesn’t really matter anymore if the public doesn’t buy into his bulls***.

Im not denying he did it.  Im sure he did.  But the public is very subjective.  Which public? We live in two countries.  Right and Left. To the lefthand of the public there was never any doubt even if he didnt do it, use this accusation to impeach him anyway.  To the righthand they see nothing wrong and will believe him over the media they don't trust.  If this doesnt get rolling until election year this will play out to his base and his favor because it fits the narrative he has been pushing since before Ukraine. 

2 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

Im not denying he did it.  Im sure he did.  But the public is very subjective.  Which public? We live in two countries.  Right and Left. To the lefthand of the public there was never any doubt even if he didnt do it, use this accusation to impeach him anyway.  To the righthand they see nothing wrong and will believe him over the media they don't trust.  If this doesnt get rolling until election year this will play out to his base and his favor because it fits the narrative he has been pushing since before Ukraine. 

That's not how it works really. 20-30% of folks change all the time. It's what they think that matters.

Scrunchomarx and HolyMoses like this

2 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

That's not how it works really. 20-30% of folks change all the time. It's what they think that matters.

Is it really that big of a %? That seems high 

4 hours ago, Vogelgryff said:

Ten Reasons Why Bernie Sanders Must Be Stopped

1: He is insufferably self-righteous, with nothing to back it up

2: He is a tremendous hypocrite

3: He ran a vicious, negative campaign, and lied to you about it

4: He was reckless and destructive in pursuit of his goals

5: He lied to his supporters to stay in the race — and keep taking their money

6: He is petty and vindictive

7: He selfishly hyped the fake WikiLeaks scandal

8: He refuses to take responsibility for his actions

9: His campaign was as sleazy as they come

10: He’s just a world-class jerk

Please don’t BE them to beat them.  

Horrible post. 

Scrunchomarx likes this

3 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

Look at Trump's approval ratings across the spectrum of polls. Who approves of Trump?

Troutsky has laid out the peer reviewed studies and I may be a little high.....but swing voters are a significant portion of the population. Enough to turn an election. The problem with those voters is getting them to come out and vote. I think like 25% of them didn't vote last election and the numbers have decreased over the last several years but it's rarely either base that turns an election. The firing up of either base seems like a moot argument right now. They're both just about as fired up as they're gonna be or have been. I've come to realize that myself just here recently.

54 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Those are keywords that you have to look up in the appendix

Ahhh, they are keywords.  Okay.  So if I only read the capitalized words in your post then it reads...

PEOPLE BELIEVE PRESSURING SENATORS REMOVING INCLUDES GOP POTUS COMPELLING COMPELLING WRONG REMOVAL POTUS.

Well, it all makes sense now.  Why did I ever doubt you?  

:lol::lol::lol:

mdrake34 and Sn4tteRBoxXeR like this

18 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

Yep, that’s about the right percentage based on decades of political science empirical evidence.  If you’re curious, I would recommend James Stimson’s book “Tides of Consent” for a more thorough explanation of this phenomenon.

13 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Please don’t BE them to beat them.  

Horrible post. 

I don’t know, EuroSnak giving PG a taste of his own “poison the well and s*** on people no matter how credible it is” medicine is the zen harmony back rubs on my soul that I need right now.

HolyMoses likes this