Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

75,664 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, AF89 said:

That was pretty much Toronto last night, I saw the expected goals stat this morning and it was like 3 to 0.1 to Atlanta:sadwave:

Sorry to read this. Atlanta's curse in full gear...

2 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

All you need to know is if you're laughing at somebody, you're doing it wrong. If you're laughing with someone? That might be cool. One of my favorite comedies is Blazing Saddles, which pretty much made fun of every race and culture represented. Consequently, everybody was offended so nobody should have taken offense.

Image result for but y'all ain't laughing men in black

Sure. Don't dress like a Geisha: it offend the Japanese people.

Libtards...

Geisha-In-Kyoto-At-MAICA-1.jpg

Geisha-In-Kyoto-At-MAICA-2.jpg

When billionaires are leaving Dems strongholds in droves you know they are being taxed out of existence. What's the Dems agenda for 2020? 

Tax people out of existence. This is what you get Lemmings. 

In August, Heritage Foundation chief economist Steve Moore appeared on “The Daily Briefing” to say that New Yorkers fleeing to Florida for tax purposes may be the “biggest economic story” in the country.

He said there are four so-called "states of the apocalypse” – New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Illinois – from where residents are fleeing in droves due to high taxes and state budget issues.

Moore said the states benefitting the most from this population movement are Florida, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and North Carolina.

10 hours ago, Statick said:

Fox News and Republicans lie because they know that they have a captive audience of viewers who are frightened, want to be lied to and can't evolve past the gullible partisan cheerleader phase.

Soon the Republicans will be backed in a corner and have to admit there has been a crime, a crime against the constitution, a crime of not carrying out his oath of office, a crime of advancing his own personal interests and those of Putin. When it eventually gets to the Senate the Republicans need to take a stand and put this country first.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

7 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Soon the Republicans will be backed in a corner and have to admit there has been a crime, a crime against the constitution, a crime of not carrying out his oath of office, a crime of advancing his own personal interests and those of Putin. When it eventually gets to the Senate the Republicans need to take a stand and put this country first.

You have this paranoia etched in your brain

The way the Flintstones camera bird etched pictures into stone...5:30 mark

WFW fears another 5 years of Trump will do you irreparable harm. But in the best interests of the country I'm giving my blessings for another 5 years of Trump.

12 hours ago, achilles return said:

i don't care about keeping or not keeping scores in children's sports 

i care about actual issues. 

That’s where it starts. There shouldn’t ever be wealth equality. Someone that works less harder should not be equal to a harder worker 

WhenFalconsWin likes this

Warren has gone over the the Lemmings edge with $52T M4A plan, she's lying about tax increases but does admit it will cost American's jobs...she'll have us all in teepees before we know it.

Dems attacking her because she still has no viable plan to pay for it.  Other Dems claim under her plan will cause wages to go down dramatically. 

One Emory University health care expert recently told The Washington Post "there’s no question" a Medicare-for-all plan "hits the middle class" in some way. A new study released by the bipartisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget also noted it would be "impossible" to finance any such plan using only taxes on the wealthiest Americans.

Aside from the cost issues, Warren did appear to acknowledge this week that Medicare-for-all could result in substantial job losses, calling it “part of the cost issue” when confronted with an estimate that nearly 2 million jobs could be shed.

5 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

That’s where it starts. There shouldn’t ever be wealth equality. Someone that works less harder should not be equal to a harder worker 

The fact that you think hard work is what determines wealth shows that you have no idea what you're talking about.

I always tell people that, to this day, the hardest job  I've ever had was at McDonald's when I was 16. I was on my feet all day, dealt with horrible customers, and got no respect yet the most I ever made was $6.50.

Now I'm just outside of six figures and I have a job where I work from home and take post-lunch naps just about every day.

40 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

A lot of those things are not actual crimes.  Like the whole “treason” thing awhile back, you have to be careful declaring things that might not be based on facts.

Nor is proving a crime necessary.  Gross abuse of power is enough for impeachment.