Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

55,358 posts in this topic

Yes because going on 5 political programs and lying about what caused 4 deaths in Benghazi makes her an upstanding civil servant...smdh

7 minutes ago, achilles return said:

can you provide a link for the study that graph comes from? the suggestion that the republicans barely moved from 80 to 12 is making me extremely skeptical of the methodology. 

I remember the data that showed Democrats have gone way to the left over the past ~40 years, which seemed odd, considering Dems began moving away from labor and towards capital in the 70s and haven’t looked back since.

24 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Incorrect on both points. I'm simply stating the factual record as a segue into my comment on the 2020 race. If you felt personally attacked, please accept my apology.

https://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/4070622-not-the-new-donald-trump-presidency-thread/?do=findComment&comment=11475315

I thought that was one of the times @Leon Troutsky and I were arguing about impeachment/me ****ting on Pelosi for not wanting to. Gave me a chuckle that it was because you thought they should only start impeachment deep into the nomination process lol

I'm a bit puzzled as well. How has the Democratic party been moving to the left through my lifetime? The Democratic party I have witnessed presided over the continuing of foreign interventions, increased the surveillance and police states, gave us a horrific crime bill that locked up hundreds of thousands, a failed healthcare plan that was recycled from the GOP, and an increase in income disparity. 

But they have an openly gay man running for president, so start planning the May Day parades, comrades.

AF89 likes this

6 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I thought that was one of the times @Leon Troutsky and I were arguing about impeachment/me ****ting on Pelosi for not wanting to. Gave me a chuckle that it was because you thought they should only start impeachment deep into the nomination process lol

Again you are twisting the factual record for some unknown purpose. I specifically stated, "when the race had a top 4 or less."  We reached that point a few weeks ago. In fact, my prediction correlated pretty strongly to what actually occurred. You win some, you lose some.

6 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I see my Congressman Buddy Carter in the lower left hand corner.

Also David Perdue, one of Trump’s strongest allies in the Senate, lives around the corner from me on Sea Island.

20 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

I remember the data that showed Democrats have gone way to the left over the past ~40 years, which seemed odd, considering Dems began moving away from labor and towards capital in the 70s and haven’t looked back since.

if it was dw-nominate scores, i still maintain that it doesn’t show the kind of movement trout claims happened:

BBA3EC5E-2CDB-4B51-A80D-9C59D6C220A7.thumb.png.a252e9ce6586d7fe7e592fe987be37fa.png

recall that this time period includes the latter stages of party realignment, and even after all the southern conservatives leave the democratic party by the mid-90s, there’s barely any movement at all on the economic scale.

8 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Gaetz doesn't care about that. He's tweeting from inside the SCIF

We elect morons. We deserve this. 

I am an individual, and I did not elect that moron.

1 hour ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I'm a bit puzzled as well. How has the Democratic party been moving to the left through my lifetime?

Same here! 

57 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

............... lives around the corner from me on Sea Island.

BO, when I asked you about coastal GA, you directed me to FL (well, you instructed me not to consider McIntosh County)!  :lol:

19 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

BO, when I asked you about coastal GA, you directed me to FL (well, you instructed me not to consider McIntosh County)!  :lol:

Yeah, I’d still recommend Amelia Island or Ponte Vedra instead.

Berkshire Hathaway is building some condos on the river in Darien so I guess McIntosh is getting somewhat more upscale. 

Andrews_31 likes this