Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

55,279 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Scrunchomarx said:

I’m a former falcon fan currently looking for a home in the nfc East. Got any recommendations?

The NFL say the top assistant coach if the year so far is 49ers DC, Robert Saleh 

Now I ask you, he us a hot commodity right now, but do we really want to go DC as our HC again?

It's an offensive league, you need to score, I say we find the best offensive mind out there, then pick a DC with a good track record and we should be fine.

3 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

No country for old rednecks.

I would like for him to list the rights that have been taken from him.  He will admit it’s just his ability to discriminate 

Andrews_31 and Statick like this

1 minute ago, lostone said:

I would like for him to list the rights that have been taken from him.  He will admit it’s just his ability to discriminate 

It's been such a tough road for white men in this country. But we shall overcome one day. 

Andrews_31, Statick, lostone and 1 other like this

Just a reminder that before Mulvaney’s “confession” and before Bill Taylor’s testimony, we also had Ron Johnson confirming that Trump was withholding aid in exchange for dirt on his opponents....

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2019/10/04/ron-johnson-says-trump-blocked-him-assuring-ukraine-aid/3862948002/

Johnson told reporters Trump said he was considering withholding the aid because of alleged corruption involving the 2016 U.S. election. Johnson stood by the president, saying he was sympathetic to his concerns and didn't see any bad motives on his part. 

"What happened in 2016? What happened in 2016? What was the truth about that?” Johnson said about Trump's concerns. 

Johnson told the Wall Street Journal on Friday that Sondland told him that Ukraine would appoint a prosecutor who would, as Johnson put it, work to "get to the bottom of what happened in 2016 — if President Trump has that confidence, then he’ll release the military spending."

“At that suggestion, I winced,” Johnson told the Wall Street Journal. “My reaction was: Oh, God. I don’t want to see those two things combined.”

^ Biden withholding a $1 billion and laughing about it... priceless

Falls for any BS anti-Trump story the NYTs and WaPo feeds him...

K ows impeachment and conviction in Senate would be the only way to keep Trump from winning in 2020 landslide.

Nate Silver and Bill Maher have said similar things. You have to be severely detached from reality to watch Klobuchar and come away believing that she could win, let alone believe she has one of the best arguments that she could pull it off.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

13 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

It's been such a tough road for white men in this country. But we shall overcome one day. 

We shall overcome on Hurst's face...