Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

56,724 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Now if I can only get Lindsey Graham to retweet and comment on this we can go ahead and summon the giant meteor

Will this be a quick meteor or the final fantasy 7 one where it taunts us for several days before coming crashing down 

AF89 likes this

3 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Please tell me that didn’t actually happen.  That’s literally some Soviet style propaganda, if true.  I can’t believe that’s true.

AF89 and mdrake34 like this

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

Please tell me that didn’t actually happen.  That’s literally some Soviet style propaganda, if true.  I can’t believe that’s true.

I'm skeptical because this is coming from a random "Tweeter" with zero source documentation.

*Welp*

I guess this is gonna result in middle school health teachers all over the country tendering their resignations by tomorrow afternoon.

17 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

*Welp*

I guess this is gonna result in middle school health teachers all over the country tendering their resignations by tomorrow afternoon.

Imagining all the Magats with female significant others offering to purchase their tampons or pantyliners so they can choose specifically not Always® to own the libs.

3 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

It was because they are doing well and we suck. Frustration for most Falcons fans. Are you a swamper? Do you like the saints? I didn't know that?

I’m a former falcon fan currently looking for a home in the nfc East. Got any recommendations?