Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

56,289 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, AF89 said:

Honestly who knows what it'll look like, I agree he hurt himself but this time last year the board consensus was Warren was dead in the water and few would have disputed that.

Eventually when the last few presidential candidates are chosen out (presumably Warren,  Sanders and Biden) the B and C tiers will have multiple months to rebrand and regroup. Depending on the candidate everyone from Kamala (I'm almost 50% certain she's Bidens pick) , to Butigieg and even Castro have realistic shots. Also could be someone out of left field as it's been recently but these reject candidates have to try. For a lot of them this petty much it before they'll have to make way for new dems

He doesn't have a job waiting for him, so minus whale, but I just don't see him being as valuable as he was before he went gun grabber. I am looking at it from the nominee's perspective vs his. If I am Warren/Biden/Sanders, I'd rather choose from Booker, Harris, Pressley(not Warren), Abrams, or Gillium over Beto. 

7 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

MSNBC having Bed Bug Boy on MTP right now

It's fine. He's an opinion columnist, he doesn't represent the network.

I flipped to it just in time to see him say that a few Republican Senators flipping on Trump will be devastating for Trump's reelection chances.:mmmhmm:

:lol:

President Donald Trump claimed earlier this month that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell told him that his phone call with the Ukrainian president was “the most innocent phone call that I’ve ever read.” 

“We’ve not had any conversations on that subject,” McConnell told reporters about the transcript of the call between Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and Trump.

After Mulvaney's bold admission on National TV, I predict he gets fired. Who will take his place?    Are you ready  ..  ..  ..  ..  ..  ..  .. Kelly Anne Conway.  :lol:  Get ready to puke.

5 hours ago, Billy Ocean said:

Can someone who is good at identifying 80s music help me figure out the song playing in the background? I recognize the synth line but I can’t place it, and it’s not loud & clear enough for the Shazam app. My overall productivity today will suffer until I get an answer. 

@JDaveG can you help?

What’s the guys problem. They do be triflin along with honkeys and beaners. You know homie had worked up the guts to say that over numerous hours of thought and conversation. I only been in that place once was never comfortable enough to call someone my nikka or use the term like he did but I was a bunch of folks lil nikka. Helped growing up in a predominately black neighborhood too I guess 

5 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I was thinking about our impending fire sale and then I found this.

F*** the saints/swampers/rat-faced-boy

What the saints gotta do with your cap ****. Do @SaintRay or @Dago 3.0 know about it yet though?

4 hours ago, Vogelgryff said:

You guys shouldn't disappoint your President and really lynch him...

I got the rope and we can use a tree down by thousand baboons lake house

4 hours ago, achilles return said:

White people y’all are scary and I say that growing up in a majority minority city, but I’m learning here on the job that all y’all ain’t the white devil lol

2 hours ago, achilles return said:

And nor should you try

2 hours ago, AF89 said:

Imagine thinking Anglo-American culture as the pinnacle of human philosophy

We all know it’s been downhill since the Aztecs we’re wiped from the face of the earth

1 hour ago, Scrunchomarx said:

What’s the guys problem. They do be triflin along with honkeys and beaners. You know homie had worked up the guts to say that over numerous hours of thought and conversation. I only been in that place once was never comfortable enough to call someone my nikka or use the term like he did but I was a bunch of folks lil nikka. Helped growing up in a predominately black neighborhood too I guess 

What the saints gotta do with your cap ****. Do @SaintRay or @Dago 3.0 know about it yet though?

I got the rope and we can use a tree down by thousand baboons lake house

White people y’all are scary and I say that growing up in a majority minority city, but I’m learning here on the job that all y’all ain’t the white devil lol

And nor should you try

We all know it’s been downhill since the Aztecs we’re wiped from the face of the earth

It was because they are doing well and we suck. Frustration for most Falcons fans. Are you a swamper? Do you like the saints? I didn't know that?