Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

56,220 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Serge said:

Seems like another good reason to be suspicious of all the popularity polls that virtually always show Trump losing to virtually every Democrat he could face.

In all seriousness, it also comes off as ridiculous to suggest that she was campaigning in other states since she just had to make it bigger victory or else Trump would say the election was fixed. He was going to say that no matter what. ****, he said him losing the popular vote was due to fraud even though he won the election. Polls also showed the gap was closing in all of those states for a long while prior to the election.

No, her campaign strategy was because:

1. She and her staff were completely overconfident that they had this in the bag.

2. They based a lot of her strategy on some algorithm instead of on the ground stuff.

10 minutes ago, Statick said:

Who'd this remind you of? :lol:

Joe Heller Comic Strip for October 22, 2019

Throwing the pumpkin at the wall like a medicine ball slam is more cathartic imo.

vicious ranted about Teigen's husband in his last post here in July, I hope he's not one of the idiots harassing them online

Member when we had several fools on here pushing the "all 17 intelligence agencies" agrees that Russia influenced our election?

Some of the same numbnuts (and they know who they) are still in here pushing the RC hoax, the call, etc, etc.

24 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

In all seriousness, it also comes off as ridiculous to suggest that she was campaigning in other states since she just had to make it bigger victory or else Trump would say the election was fixed. He was going to say that no matter what. ****, he said him losing the popular vote was due to fraud even though he won the election. Polls also showed the gap was closing in all of those states for a long while prior to the election.

No, her campaign strategy was because:

1. She and her staff were completely overconfident that they had this in the bag.

2. They based a lot of her strategy on some algorithm instead of on the ground stuff.

She lost bigly for your reasons and more. As I said then and I'll say now, we dodged that bullet.

I've been blessed in life, I have a great family and the wealth to take care of that family. I don't need material things or money, but what I do ask for in my prayers is for Hillary to throw her hat back in the ring.

That would be a blessing and much fun for the GOP.

Oh and her and her campaign was for she-it.

51 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

Looks like I have another rescue dog.  Black and white pitty..clearly has lived it's short life on a chain, huge heavy thick collar around its neck.  Pictures soon.

How's Rocko now?  He was looking good in the last pics you posted

1 hour ago, Serge said:

I think a lot of it is liberals looking at the results in 2016 and saying the problem was losing a few states by thin margins and thinking the problem was a few thousand people voted Trump instead of Hillary, instead of looking at it as a problem with low turnout and failure to secure enough votes from people who weren't scared enough of Trump to vote for Hillary.

It looks like it was closer than it was if you do that thing liberals and pundits sometimes do where they pretend voter turnout was basically 100%, which means losing a state by tens of thousands of votes is a razor thin margin that could have been decided by Russian hackers manipulating voters to go against Hillary. Looking at it that way, it makes more sense to be paranoid of Tulsi, because her 1% as a third party candidate matters a lot more if you're not thinking of the hundred million people or so that didn't like anyone enough to vote for them last time.

There was a high turnout in 2016.

Been told that they have a deal in place to ship him off to Detroit. Take that with a grain of salt since I have no idea how reliable that info is. My assumption is that it's not but, hey, why not post it and get credit if it's true lol

4 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Been told that they have a deal in place to ship him off to Detroit. Take that with a grain of salt since I have no idea how reliable that info is. My assumption is that it's not but, hey, why not post it and get credit if it's true lol

I don’t care what we get for Beasley; I just don’t wanna have to watch him play football ever again.

JDaveG and Serge like this

1 minute ago, Billy Ocean said:

I don’t care what we get for Beasley; I just don’t wanna have to watch him play football ever again.

I'd be happy with a conditional 7th round pick that we ultimately don't get since he won't produce.

1 minute ago, JayOzOne said:

There was a high turnout in 2016.

The Democrats and the media framed Trump as an existential threat to Democracy. Voter turnout was like 55%. Only a little more than a quarter of eligible voters actually ended up buying what Hillary was selling, without even getting into how many people actually liked her as a candidate vs. how many were primarily voting against Trump. 

I'm mainly concerned about this distinction because the liberals and the liberal media are saying half the country would go to bat for Joe Biden against Trump if they had to, and that is a fiction that could live all the way to election day if it's allowed to.

AF89 likes this

19 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

How's Rocko now?  He was looking good in the last pics you posted

fmO7k9P.jpg eh hes grown a little and gained a few pounds since we found the little guy.

Andrews_31 likes this