Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

55,134 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Flash is probably more hurt than people know. 

But a second? 

They got/gave away brandin cooks for a first. 

I'm certainly not complaining lol. 

9 hours ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Minority Gov, which means NDP is going to be vital to getting stuff passed.

EHc3iI-WwAIwgeX.jpg

Also of importance: The People's Party have no seats in Parliament.

They also seriously need to ditch FPTP. The vote totals and seat allocations is giving me heart burn.

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

Of course we send him to the ******* patriots. Hopefully he gets a ring though, Sanu has always been one of my favorite players, even when he was on the Bengals. Second rounder is a **** good get though, assuming it’s in this year’s draft. 

Chi va pianu va sanu...

This is part of one of my upcoming security briefs. Especially important now since we actually have a President that's seems to be friendly towards white supremacy and Nazis.

A mother's warning: If you have white teen sons, listen up ...

Los Angeles (CNN)Joanna Schroeder has a warning for parents of teen and tween white boys: If you don't pay attention to their online lives, the white supremacists will.

"They've studied the way that our young men interact online, and they have looked at what these boys need," she said. "And they have learned how to fill those needs in order to entice them into propaganda."
That's what she found when she asked her own teenager if they could go through some of his social media together.
"He was scrolling quickly, really quickly," she said. "It was so fast, and he slowed down, and I saw an image of Hitler and I stopped him, and I said, 'Wait, is that Hitler?'"

It was. A meme depicting Hitler and implying a time traveler would have tipped him off about the future to keep him alive had popped into the boy's Instagram suggestions.
"I know my kids understand Hitler, but as I scrolled through his [social media] I saw more memes that joked about the Holocaust and joked about slavery," Schroeder said. The impact, she said, seemed to be "desensitizing our kids to things we should be sensitive to."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/22/us/california-mother-warning-white-supremacists-soh/index.html

12 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

I mean, I still do, they’re just not as big as the last time I was in the ER. 

Two different pharmacies didn’t have the ingredients for the prescription mouth rinse. I’m ******* going to bed. 

Look guys, I’m up here In the Hudson River Valley  enjoying a very nice 20th anniversary trip with Mrs HolyMoses (and HolyMoses Jr popping in from Vassar a bit) so I’m a little out of the loop.
but I’m reading about MDrake and his infected balls needing some kind of special mouthwash and I’m creeping out imagining some kind of auto fellatio stunt Gone horribly wrong 

A little Chris Hayes Bryan  Williams won’t hurt you, even Rachel might  learn  you something.  Stay away from the last word, Matthews, and Al Sharpton.

4 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

A little Chris Hayes Bryan  Williams won’t hurt you, even Rachel might  learn  you something.  

JFC, this is why we can't have nice things.

4 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

When universities will be free - courtesy of Bernie -, how many people will the military lose?

Forget McCarthyism:

If you are against Hillary you are either a Russian asset or a Nazi.

This is now called Hillaryism...Lemmings need not apply.

Here is the only Russian asset I see.

19 minutes ago, Vogelgryff said:

When universities will be free - courtesy of Bernie -, how many people will the military lose?

We'll start to see minimum mandatory service then.

13 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

Since I don’t have giant blood filled balls this time, I’m in a waiting room waiting to get discharged. They have MSNBC on the tv, this **** sucks. 

My dad told me yesterday there could be a 20% chance that Senate Republicans turn on Trump. I told him there's a 0% chance of that and a 100% chance that the news is going to make it sound like there actually is a chance, because it'll give the situation some suspense that they can fixate on and fill air time with. He just prefers to believe that there's a chance.

I'm honestly to the point that I'm kind of offended when liberals say they've learned anything about dealing with the Trump administration. Sorry about your whole body, btw.

Gritzblitz 2.0 likes this

8 minutes ago, Vogelgryff said:

Most never use the free tuition available to most service members. Many never use the GI Bill, which not only pays for tuition but also gives a book stipend and money for housing (all tax exempt), after they separate from the military.

Wouldn’t even make a dent imo. Military service has a lot more going for it than free education. Plus the country is already saturated with degree holders who can’t find work in the field they studied. Free college will only make that issue worse unless they find some way to incentivize job fields like IT and many trade professions in critical need of more people.

Vogelgryff likes this

6 minutes ago, Serge said:

My dad told me yesterday there could be a 20% chance that Senate Republicans turn on Trump. I told him there's a 0% chance of that and a 100% chance that the news is going to make it sound like there actually is a chance, because it'll give the situation some suspense that they can fixate on and fill air time with. He just prefers to believe that there's a chance.

I'm honestly to the point that I'm kind of offended when liberals say they've learned anything about dealing with the Trump administration. Sorry about your whole body, btw.

Sir, this is a Wendy’s drive through.

Scrunchomarx likes this

7 minutes ago, Serge said:

It hasn't been the news for a longtime, it is a 24/7 TV show for ratings. You are right, there is 0% chance of a successful 2/3 vote of impeachment in the Senate.

But that doesn't stop the fake/scm for starting the disinformation campaign from spreading the manure around, while 6 pundits sit around a round table discussing the manure they just spread.

Side note: Trump campaign bringing in record amounts if donations. Twice as much money that Obama's reelectuin bid at the same time in their campaigns.