Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

50,724 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Scruncho, you need an avatar man

The pics I try to set as my av are always too bigg. I’ll login on a desktop mañana. Maybe that’ll help. 

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

1 hour ago, Scrunchomarx said:

The pics I try to set as my av are always too bigg. I’ll login on a desktop mañana. Maybe that’ll help. 

I’ll make you one of groucho marx wearing a falcons cap if you want 

8 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

Just got to the ER. <_<

I had never been to the ER in 33 years, this is now my second time in less than 90 days. 

Someone just take me out back and Old Yeller me. @JDaveG you can have the 335

That sucks. You are slowly becoming the Alma Terrain of ABF...

As his own people tried to tell him, ISIS will be making a come back. Sure enough, they are now assassinating certain leaders across the region where they were freed. The stable genius proves again he doesn't know sh't.

Of course we send him to the ******* patriots. Hopefully he gets a ring though, Sanu has always been one of my favorite players, even when he was on the Bengals. Second rounder is a **** good get though, assuming it’s in this year’s draft. 

Rumor has it slow quid pro swamp Joe is trying to put the kibosh on this Hunter story as well. Nice job raising that kid, slow quid pro swamp Joe.

Lunden Alexis Roberts, 28, filed a claim on May 28 in Independence County, Ark., seeking to establish the paternity of her child. The child, identified in court documents as “Baby Doe,” was born in August 2018, the Courthouse News Service reported. The sex of the child was not disclosed.

Attorneys for Hunter Biden, 49, wrote in a motion that they expect the DNA test to be completed by Nov. 1 and that he and the child’s mother “are currently discussing protocol and procedure for administering the paternity test.”

36 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Of course we send him to the ******* patriots. Hopefully he gets a ring though, Sanu has always been one of my favorite players, even when he was on the Bengals. Second rounder is a **** good get though, assuming it’s in this year’s draft. 

Why on earth would the Pats do that? 

That's so much. 

2 minutes ago, WOR said:

Why on earth would the Pats do that? 

That's so much. 

Flash is probably more hurt than people know. 

5 hours ago, achilles return said:

I’ll make you one of groucho marx wearing a falcons cap if you want 

I would suggest a pic of Karl Marx wearing those Groucho glasses with nose and mustache, wearing a Falcons cap.

A 2nd and Sanu gets a ring...good for him. And TD actually did well here. Although a late end rounder is basically a top pick in the 3rd round.

The dumpster fire begins.

Realistically, Beastley is in his walk year, if we could get a 4th or 5th that would be a steal. His value was last season when clubs were asking about him. Some rumors out there said teams were offering a 2nd or a 3rd.

1 minute ago, lostone said:

Why does anyone post anything about joe Biden?  No one cares about joe on this s board.  We all can’t stand him.

Why does anyone post anything about any politicians? By your theory we wouldn't be posting anything about Trump, capisce?

In the TD era, we wasted picks to move up for players to move up into higher rounds, players that have not amounted to much. 

As you can see we needed the extra pi ks as this team is atrocious. Hopefully we make something out if the Sanu pick instead of packaging it for another failure.

Not to mention we are this bad and 31st in the league in cap he.ll. $1.7 Mil