Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

56,723 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, JayOzOne said:

How about from the honorable late Congressman Elijah Cummings?

I'm okay with Newsweek.  But it does seem like old news.

5 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I'm okay with Newsweek.  But it does seem like old news.

And I'm okay with you being okay with Newsweek. And of course, something that happened three years ago might be old. But I posted it because I read it for the first time and that makes it news to me (and other information slugs).

Leon Troutsky and Scrunchomarx like this

1 minute ago, JayOzOne said:

And I'm okay with you being okay with Newsweek. And of course, something that happened three years ago might be old. But I posted it because I read it for the first time and that makes it news to me (and other information slugs).

No worries and I wasn't trying to dig at you for posting it.  Always a good reminder what kind of s*** goons the GOP members of Congress are.  Never a bad time for that. ;) 

JayOzOne likes this

47 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Republicans. The party of openess and the right of Congress to keep a check on the executive branch.

Today's Republican Party are out of their little, rabbit-*** minds.

All of them need to be put in jail, pulling crap like this.

1 minute ago, Statick said:

Today's Republican Party are out of their little, rabbit-*** minds.

All of them need to be put in jail, pulling crap like this.

I don't blame them. I blame the legal system that didn't hold him to account for it. If you or I are found to have lied to Congress, we can be jailed and/or fined. Why wasn't Gowdy sanctioned? Perhaps that led to him quitting in light of the Blue Wave cresting. But it's all reward and almost no risk to do something when you know you will pay no consequences. Otherwise, it's like blaming a snake for biting you.

Statick likes this

3 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Again, nobody forced the dumb **** to run for President.

The amazing thing is that this twat put two people on SCOTUS to (ostensibly) interpret the Constitution when he clearly has no understanding, let alone respect, for it.

1 hour ago, lostone said:

Matt Schaub is gonna win just enough games so that we don’t get the first pick

1 hour ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Our defense seems to give up 30 points per game and our offense can barely score even when Ryan is having a good season. I don't think we have to worry about a QB that should have retired 5-6 years ago righting this ship.

I'm waiting for week 10, when Schaub will heroically helicopter his way into the endzone for a dramatic TD with just over a minute left in the game, reducing the Falcons deficit to 27 points.  Oh yeah, he also injures himself severely and we go down to our third string QB.

1 minute ago, Stan Grossman said:

I'm waiting for week 10, when Schaub will heroically helicopter his way into the endzone for a dramatic TD with just over a minute left in the game, reducing the Falcons deficit to 27 points.  Oh yeah, he also injures himself severely and we go down to our third string QB.

Considering how this season has gone, that scenario will play out but with Schaub fumbling it just before he breaks the plane and then the defense will return it 99 yards for the TD.

So the President of the United States held out military aid in exchange for a foreign government (Ukraine) investigating his political opponents and then he invited yet another foreign government (China) to give dirt in order to help his reelection, and reported talked about said dirt in a meeting with that country’s leader.  

But Republicans want to censure Adam Schiff because he read a stupid parody of Trump’s phone call where Trump was begging a foreign government to intervene in an upcoming election on his behalf.  

The entire GOP is rotten.

10 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

ya'll watch this video, tell me if something isn't odd about Trump... compared to everyone else in the room:

Why are they preying?

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

By the way, Democrats should subpoena Mulvaney given the conflicting messages.

The explanation is simple — one important part of the investigation is whether there was a quid pro quo.  Mulvaney said there was.  Then he said there wasn’t.  

So the only way to get to the truth is force him to answer the question under oath.  

20 minutes ago, Vogelgryff said:

Trump towers in heaven?

The towers will be built in **** and trump won’t be able to do anything with them from his presidential suite in heaven

On 10/20/2019 at 4:06 PM, Leon Troutsky said:

The pathetic thing is that I like Bernie and wish him well even if I don’t think he’ll make a good nominee.  

But his hard-core supporters act so much like the Trump cultists — telling any lie, conspiracy theory, or fallacious argument to attack people who aren’t part of their cult — that makes it hard to defend Sanders when he gets smeared.  I like Bernie, but his cultist supporters are just as bad as the Trumpists.

Scrunchomarx likes this