Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

55,937 posts in this topic

Candace Owens probably thinks this is a violation of the shooters' rights to expression in this post-racial version of america.

I mean I will always love Matt Ryan but...if we can (somehow) beat out the Dolphins we Tua-ing this *********** up right?

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I mean I will always love Matt Ryan but...if we can (somehow) beat out the Dolphins we Tua-ing this *********** up right?

Getting one of the top 2 picks is a free rebuild trade package when we already have the core players in place.

JayOzOne likes this

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

We could get two firsts and a second from Miami in next year's draft if we land #1. And one of the first round picks would be no lower than #3 (if Miami beats Cincinnati). Even I couldn't screw up that haul. They're all in and if there's any credible competition for Tua, it'd be a debacle for them to miss out on Tua.

6 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Weak ankles.

mdrake34 likes this

4 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Weak ankles.

Right now, Burrow is the most impressive QB that is eligible for the next draft to me. Reminds me a lot of Luck before Indy's O-line knocked him out of the league.

mdrake34 likes this

3 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Right now, Burrow is the most impressive QB that is eligible for the next draft to me. Reminds me a lot of Luck before Indy's O-line knocked him out of the league.

I was looking up mock drafts Saturday and one had him as a late first rounder.  There's no way a QB needy team lets him slip out of the top 10.  They're still talking about Herbert as a top 10 pick. I don't get it.

Voting matters. Votes have consequences far beyond how you feel about putting a capable, if unlikable, person in office as opposed to giving a raging alcoholic the keys to the bus taking all of us along the narrow pass in the mountains.

Just now, lostone said:

Matt Schaub is gonna win just enough games so that we don’t get the first pick

Our defense seems to give up 30 points per game and our offense can barely score even when Ryan is having a good season. I don't think we have to worry about a QB that should have retired 5-6 years ago righting this ship.

mdrake34 and AF89 like this

14 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Republicans. The party of openess and the right of Congress to keep a check on the executive branch.

I'd like to see this from a more credible source.

mdrake34 and AF89 like this