Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

67,162 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Vogelgryff said:

Steve and Steve?

My daughter named her Zelda. The cat acts like it's on a meth binge. It won't be still. Steve hisses at her all the time to leave him the **** alone.

Vogelgryff likes this

3 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

My daughter named her Zelda. The cat acts like it's on a meth binge. It won't be still. Steve hisses at her all the time to leave him the **** alone.

:)

It's a she? Nice.

Zelda should follow your daughter's lead. I'm sure she has you wrapped around her finger...

27 minutes ago, thofin21 said:

I would love to see a cat fight between Tulsi and Hillary 

Tulsi is 38 y old, 5' 8'' and ex military...

Hillary is 71 y old, 5' 4'' and... coughing a lot...

10 minutes ago, Statick said:

Arthur Blank also needs to back off. A lot of that is him making certain players Falcons-for-Life.

People would be losing their **** if they let players like Deion and Jarrett walk.

A lot of that money is also tied up in players who are very cuttable after this season. Freeman, Mack, Sanu, Stocker, Schaub, Bailey, etc. Could also cut players like Neal, Allen, and Trufant but I'd prefer to keep them around tbh.

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

I did. I became a little less interested as the season wore on, but Dunst was still fantastic throughout. Ernie is a very tragic figure. 

I pretty much enjoyed it throughout and thought all the performances were fantastic.  The finale really worked for me, just explosive and dark enough to keep me on edge the whole time, and I laughed pretty hard at the shocking sequence. Thought they did a good job with framing it as either a season or series finale (given that they probably didn't know for sure if it would be picked up for the second season at the time it was written and filmed).  

mdrake34 likes this

21 minutes ago, thofin21 said:

hqdefault.jpg

Tulsi was once a person who was unanimously elected vice chair of the DNC and she received praise from the head of CAP. But after she endorsed Bernie she became bad. 

thofin21 likes this

4 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Tulsi was once a person who was unanimously elected vice chair of the DNC and she received praise from the head of CAP. But after she endorsed Bernie she became bad. 

Uh, people change. Look at Goofy Rudy. #Resist