Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

49,532 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Do you seriously not know what the victory sign is?

The victory sign is presented palm forward. So that's not correct or else they are doing it wrong.

My first time watching Justin Herbert. Is he always this bad? Hard to believe he's in the same discussion as Tua.

Also this:

Just now, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

The victory sign is presented palm forward. So that's not correct or else they are doing it wrong.

You can do it either way.

1 minute ago, JayOzOne said:

My first time watching Justin Herbert. Is he always this bad? Hard to believe he's in the same discussion as Tua.

Also this:

I never understood the fascination with Herbert.

4 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Tomatoes. Tamahtoes.

Image result for churchill victory signImage result for churchill victory sign

1 minute ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Who would have known I'm more cultured than both JayzOne and PsychicGibson

And you're probably great for a healthy gut. :rolleyes:

Image result for cultured yogurt

Scrunchomarx likes this

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

They need to stop reporting it as "a ceasefire" because it's literally not one. Turkey never agreed to one. It's only a ceasefire according to Trump.

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

The announcement was only ever Trump's excuse to avoid placing sanctions on Turkey. The letter was written the day that it was presented and post-dated. Erdogan knows where the bodies are buried around Trump Tower Istanbul and when he produced receipts, Trump freaked out and put his own self-interest over that of the country (and the Kurds) again. 

It will be interesting to see if McConnell allows the Senate to vote for sanctions and how many Republicans vote against them. They've been selling craploads of woof tickets. Let's see if they have the balls and ovaries to vote according to them.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

6 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Erdogan knows where the bodies are buried around Trump Tower Istanbul and when he produced receipts, Trump freaked out and put his own self-interest over that of the country (and the Kurds) again.

ugh, so true and so dangerous for America

14 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

The hematoma has been absolutely kicking my *** today. I feel like I’m at my wit’s end. 

This is still a thing? Christ. That hematoma has already outlasted most of Trump's cabinet.

Door Gunner likes this

46 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I never understood the fascination with Herbert.

Bobby?

28 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

They need to stop reporting it as "a ceasefire" because it's literally not one. Turkey never agreed to one. It's only a ceasefire according to Trump.

They’ll believe whatever their told to believe. Just imagine the stuff they’re listening to on am radio

17 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

The hematoma has been absolutely kicking my *** today. I feel like I’m at my wit’s end. 

Slice it open and see what happens

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

Just now, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

This is still a thing? Christ. That hematoma has already outlasted most of Trump's cabinet.

Still in the jock strap. I feel it and think about it every waking second of every day. It’s been 78 days. 

21 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Still in the jock strap. I feel it and think about it every waking second of every day. It’s been 78 days. 

it's just like a Bra for men

Scrunchomarx likes this