Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

55,253 posts in this topic

Just now, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

So Pete is attacking Warren for admitting it but he won't admit it himself? He says " it's a distinction without a difference " lol

It's pure bull****tery.

I don't think you understand his point. His point was that it has to be paid for.  Warren isn't admitting that and only willing to claim costs go down. Bernie is willing to admit taxes will go up, but highlights premiums/deductibles/outOfPocket will be zero'd out. 

He is admitting that there will be premiums. 

My issue isn't the same as Pete's. My issue is that neither Warren or Bernie are explicitly telling people how much it will cost. 

My issue is that this type of trickery is only going to lead to the downfall of the bill. 

24 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Jack Nicholson was a pretty solid silver age Joker if we can disregard the whole museum scene

we only got 1 riddler, ever

12 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

If there's one thing I learned from these kneecapping videos, it's that one should extend their leg straight before knocking their kneecap back into place.

1 hour ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

If a Goose was a person it would talk like Laura Ingraham.

If Laura Ingraham was a goose, it would fly backwards.

1 hour ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

He was bound to pull something seeing how the entire ESPN family of networks have been hanging from his nuts for weeks now. 

The nfl finally got the light skinned brotha they never knew they wanted until the splash bros hit da scene 

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

Second best performance in any Batman film behind Ledger’s Joker. 

What a weird way to spell Leto. 

32 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Well here's another Friday. Wouldn't it be great not to have another Trump associate in hot water for criminal activity. There must not be many left that are clean as a whistle.  Enough is enough.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

26 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Well here's another Friday. Wouldn't it be great not to have another Trump associate in hot water for criminal activity. There must not be many left that are clean as a whistle.  Enough is enough.

Cuckoo Fran, Ollie, and Squirrely Bob at it again...:lol:

WHAT!  Turkey continues assaults defying Pences announcement that there is a cease fire. When will anyone in Trumps circle tell the truth? Trumps bragging that it became a great day when in reality he was scammed again. Please get him out of here. He can't work deals with anyone.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

In honor of Fauxchohantas as being the front runner, Dems will fall flat in 2020. Calling the shorter lines at the voting booth the trail of tears.

Warren tells voter's the economy is not working for them.

In a recent Marist polls voter's disagree. So do American's of every generation: 

63% of Gen Z

69% of Gen X

63% of Boomers

69% of the Silent and Greatest generations

So do most voter's in every region of the country: 

60 % in the West

65% in the East

67% in the Midwest

68% in the South

This is a losing proposition for the Dems...Trump landslide in 2020

51 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

WHAT!  Turkey continues assaults defying Pences announcement that there is a cease fire. When will anyone in Trumps circle tell the truth? Trumps bragging that it became a great day when in reality he was scammed again. Please get him out of here. He can't work deals with anyone.

That's what I told you guys yesterday. Erdogan basically told Trump to go **** himself, especially after this dishonest Administration already gave him the green light to do whatever he wanted against the Kurds.

Any motions at this point towards trying to be diplomatic is only a smoke screen (a very bad and translucent one) and red meat for their gullible and want-to-be-lied-to base.

5 minutes ago, Statick said:

That's what I told you guys yesterday. Erdogan basically told Trump to go **** himself, especially after this dishonest Administration already gave him the green light to do whatever he wanted against the Kurds.

Any motions at this point towards trying to be diplomatic is only a smoke screen (a very bad and translucent one) and red meat for their gullible and want-to-be-lied-to base.

He looked at what happened with Khashoggi (remember, Turkey tried to push the US to punish Saudi Arabia for it) and said Trump's a punk. Trump didn't care about it and he pretty much ignored Turkey's intel.

Big_Dog likes this