Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

56,102 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

And here we are:

Mulvaney concedes that Trump’s desire to investigate “DNC server” was part of the reason Ukraine aide was held up reporter: so it was a quid pro quo Mulvaney: we do that all the time. get over it. politics is going to be involved in foreign policy elections do have consequences

Essentially:  We'll do whatever the **** we want.  We can't be prosecuted.  We won't be impeached. We are above the law.  If people don't like it, they can vote us out.   (But they won't because we coerce other countries to assure victory for us..)

 

He is a fvcking lunatic.

 

 

HolyMoses likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I think this Mulvaney revelation is going to land hard with the public.  So far it's been a question whether there was a quid pro quo.  Mulvaney admitted it -- we held up military aid in exchange for Ukraine digging up dirt on political opponents.  

So the only question now is whether the public think that's appropriate.  Very few of them are going to buy the "nothing wrong here" argument.

 

5 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

And here we are:

Mulvaney concedes that Trump’s desire to investigate “DNC server” was part of the reason Ukraine aide was held up reporter: so it was a quid pro quo Mulvaney: we do that all the time. get over it. politics is going to be involved in foreign policy elections do have consequences

Essentially:  We'll do whatever the **** we want.  We can't be prosecuted.  We won't be impeached. We are above the law.  If people don't like it, they can vote us out.   (But they won't because we coerce other countries to assure victory for us..)

 

A majority of the ****heads in the Senate will never hold him accountable for it because they will do anything to maintain power and because Trump built a cult of personality which their constituents would punish them for opposing, and those are unfortunately the only numbers that actually matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Republican responses to Mulvaney's presser is going to be interesting.  I'm sure there will be spin, but they can't hide behind "no quid pro quo" or other talking points.  They can't hid behind "process" complaints.

They are going to have to publicly say that it's okay for the President to exchange military aid for dirt on a political opponent.  

That's why I think this is going to hit hard and might shift the impeachment numbers even more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

 

A majority of the ****heads in the Senate will never hold him accountable for it because they will do anything to maintain power and because Trump built a cult of personality which their constituents would punish them for opposing, and those are unfortunately the only numbers that actually matter.

Let's see what happens with public opinion in the coming weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mdrake34 said:

Mulvaney waived allllllllllllllllllll the executive privilege though.

Oh yeah, great point!  That's going to make it a lot easier/faster for the House impeachment inquiry to get the documents they want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

Let's see what happens with public opinion in the coming weeks.

This is another thing you're absolutely right about, but Trump is political 28-3 and I have no faith whatsoever the right thing will ever happen again the rest of my cursed days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I think this Mulvaney revelation is going to land hard with the public.  So far it's been a question whether there was a quid pro quo.  Mulvaney admitted it -- we held up military aid in exchange for Ukraine digging up dirt on political opponents.  

So the only question now is whether the public think that's appropriate.  Very few of them are going to buy the "nothing wrong here" argument.

"If we did something wrong, we would have been prosecuted"

The president can't be prosecuted, it's  up to congress to impeach.

Impeachment is a Witchhunt!   We won't cooperate.  We won't provide documents or witnesses!"

Republican Senators:  "There's no evidence to support conviction!"

Trump:  FULL EXONERATION!!!!  TRUMP 2020!!!

 

Ezekiel 25:17 and AF89 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

"If we did something wrong, we would have been prosecuted"

The president can't be prosecuted, it's  up to congress to impeach.

Impeachment is a Witchhunt!   We won't cooperate.  We won't provide documents or witnesses!"

Republican Senators:  "There's no evidence to support conviction!"

Trump:  FULL EXONERATION!!!!  TRUMP 2020!!!

 

That doesn't hold up when they confessed to the whole thing.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Did you get permission from the fish to quote me?

The economy is thriving because if those cuts bring ging back business and sharing the wealth with employees in wages and bonuses. If you crush the rich/corporations with regulations and taxes no one wins. They'll send their businesses over see, cut employees here, and hoard their wealth.

That is a fact proven time and time again, we saw this during the last administration.

economy is great right now because of Trump, infrastructure would be perfect timing, furthering the economy. But Dems reluctant to give Trump any victories that make their policy is look like failures.

Who are the fish and who’s really the lemming (hint: you are)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Scrunchomarx said:

Who are the fish and who’s really the lemming (hint: you are)

Lemmings can be from either side, they follow blindly (something WFW HAS NOT OR WILL NEVER DO) check yourself before you see yourself.

The fish knows who he is, you don't need to bother with that. That Lemmings thing? Yes, you can pay strict attention to that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But but he confessed to the whole thing? :lol::flush:

Seriously, how dumb can you be or is this rhetoric just for show? Are you trying to impress most of the Lemmings who actually take you seriously?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

WFW does not and never has had an alt. You get the best I have to offer.

The fact you threw that out there so nonchalantly raises a red flag for you.

I’ve always contended that you are the alt. 

37 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

And here we are:

Mulvaney concedes that Trump’s desire to investigate “DNC server” was part of the reason Ukraine aide was held up reporter: so it was a quid pro quo Mulvaney: we do that all the time. get over it. politics is going to be involved in foreign policy elections do have consequences

Essentially:  We'll do whatever the **** we want.  We can't be prosecuted.  We won't be impeached. We are above the law.  If people don't like it, they can vote us out.   (But they won't because we coerce other countries to assure victory for us..)

 

True patriot that mulvaney guy is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

But but he confessed to the whole thing? :lol::flush:

Seriously, how dumb can you be or is this rhetoric just for show? Are you trying to impress most of the Lemmings who actually take you seriously?

Thousand baboons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Scrunchomarx said:

I’ve always contended that you are the alt. 

True patriot that mulvaney guy is

You sound like the right getting caught up in Hillary's server. You're a young man, relieve this at the gym, not the AFMBs, son.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look guys.  I know what you are thinking. Yes...we look like fools letting Turkey and Russia call the shots and running us over while allowing them to do all the things they want to do while we bend the knee and call them kings. This may seems like a foreign policy disaster, but it isn't. Let me remind you what a real foreign policy disaster looks like.

 

 

 

 

HolyMoses likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now