Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

56,802 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Is it? 

Because it obviously is not coming from him.  

I think it would be nice if he had not responded to substantive criticisms from Cummings with his usual petty, racially tinged insults.  

And I think it would be nice if he wrote his own condolence tweet.

His ghostwriter wrote it for him.

The punctuation, spelling and comma usage and placement are too precise to be him.

Optimus_Cr1m35 and HolyMoses like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HolyMoses said:

EXACTLY!!!!

 

Okay, just FTR, you brain geniuses refuse to conceive of him as someone smart/politically savvy enough to have written the nice tweet he posted in response to the death of Elijah Cummings, but you act like I'm nuts for trying to imagine scenarios where he's not actually every bit as stupid as liberals like to pretend he is for fun. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Serge said:

Okay, just FTR, you brain geniuses refuse to conceive of him as someone smart/politically savvy enough to have written the nice tweet he posted in response to the death of Elijah Cummings, but you act like I'm nuts for trying to imagine scenarios where he's not actually every bit as stupid as liberals like to pretend he is for fun. 

He's not pretending.

Ezekiel 25:17 and HolyMoses like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Serge said:

Is wartownfalcon wfw? Seems kinda like wfw.

WFW does not and never has had an alt. You get the best I have to offer.

The fact you threw that out there so nonchalantly raises a red flag for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Statick said:

He's not pretending.

There's a difference between "he's not pretending this time" and "he never pretends and doesn't know how," and the media prefers the latter answer because it justifies fixating on ******** he does just to distract us. Plus it allows them to pretend that they also do not pretend or know how to pretend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GEORGIAfan said:

 

NYT :flush:

When two monkeys are throwing feces at each other nobody bothers to cast blame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Serge said:

There's a difference between "he's not pretending this time" and "he never pretends and doesn't know how," and the media prefers the latter answer because it justifies fixating on ******** he does just to distract us. Plus it allows them to pretend that they also do not pretend or know how to pretend.

He has a history of being an idiot.

Don't blame the media.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Statick said:

He has a history of being an idiot.

Don't blame the media.

 

3 hours ago, GEORGIAfan said:

 

NYT :flush:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless a random new poster starts ranting about billionaire satanic jews ******* and killing kids for their adenochrome, I wouldn't assume that poster is an alt for vicious.  Roughly 35% of adults in this country think like wartown does, doesn't necessarily mean he's into the really crazy ****.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Statick said:

If he wins in 2020, then America deserves what it gets.

But it will teach us Libs a lesson! 
 

“mess with us, We will blow up everything!”

Statick likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Next G7 summit will be at Trump's Doral in Miami. :o Plus Tump wants to invite Putin to speak to the the summit about redmittance :shrug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Unless a random new poster starts ranting about billionaire satanic jews ******* and killing kids for their adenochrome, I wouldn't assume that poster is an alt for vicious.  Roughly 35% of adults in this country think like wartown does, doesn't necessarily mean he's into the really crazy ****.

Funny how how how a Dem Alt on here gets no mention from the Lemmings club, but as soon as a conservative (what y'all think is A conservative alt)  a lot of you go bat guano crazy.

Just WFW calling out the hypocrisy BS when he sees it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Big_Dog said:

Next G7 summit will be at Trump's Doral in Miami. :o Plus Tump wants to invite Putin to speak to the the summit about redmittance :shrug:

What happens if the host of the party can’t make of due to legal issues??? :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

But let's talk about Hunter Biden!!!!

Trump is LITERALLY the last man on earth that should be saying anything about taking advantage of ones last name.

Leon Troutsky likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

But let's talk about Hunter Biden!!!!

Can you imagine if Obama hosted literally anything in any part of Chicago, whether it was on property he owned or not? 

Leon Troutsky likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now