Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

49,253 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Here is the proof of quid pro quo, from Sondland’s opening statement...

”I knew that a public embrace of anti-corruption reforms by Ukraine was ONE OF THE PRE-CONDITIONS for securing a White House meeting with President Zelensky.”

^^^This public statement was the “deliverable” that Sondland mentioned in texts.  He says that he didn’t realize this was related to Burisma or 2016 election.  Then later, after Trump ordered him and others to work with Rudy, he talked with Rudy in August 2019...

”As I stated earlier, I understand from President Trump, at the May 23, 2019 White House debriefing, that he wanted the Inaugural Delegation to talk with Mr. Guiliani concerning our efforts to arrange a White House meeting for President Zelensky.  Taking direction from the President, as I must, I spoke with Mr. Guiliani for that limited purpose.  In these short conversations, Mr. Guiliani emphasized that the President wanted a public statement from President Zelensky committing Ukraine to look into anticorruption issues.  Mr. Guiliani specifically mentioned the 2016 election (including the DNC server) and Burisma as two anti-corruption investigatory topics of importance for the President.”

^^^A public statement was a PRECONDITION for a meeting.  The public statement was to include the 2016 election and Burisma.

Quid pro quo.

Wrong.  He says there is nothing wrong with holding back on meetings etc until they commit to anti corruption.  Guiliani was going Rogue on his own (although Trump was directing him.  Guiliani and Trump can claim Trump was concerened about General corruption, it was Guiliani on his own that targittene Burisma)

9 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

If you don’t watch/read the news you are uninformed, but thing is, if you do watch/read the news, you are misinformed. Which is worse?

The great Ronald Wilson Reagan once said (paraphrasing), it's not that the Democrats don't know anything, it's just everything they know is wrong.

Just now, Serge said:

Most Americans don't deserve to suffer for our unbelievably ****** media.

Again, if most Americans are that easily led, that's on society as a whole to discern what to believe or what to dwell on, not the media.

9 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

And Trump wiggles away . . . 

I didn't think there was a quid pro quo.  TAYLOR was CONCERNED that this might have been the interpretation in Ukraine.  I specifically checked with Trump on what he wanted and he confirmed that he did not want ANYTHING.  There WAS NO Quid Pro Quo.

And that is the talking point.

The Gaslighting continues 

Except that Sondland directly says that there was a quid pro quo.  He said that public announcing the investigation was a “pre-condition” for a presidential meeting.  Sondland threw Trump and Rudy under the bus.

11 minutes ago, Statick said:

You being triggered enough to take 10 minutes to think about a response about how much you pretend to don't watch the news?

Definitely not triggered. I’m laughing why responding. Dems are so woke you’re asleep at the wheel

4 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Wrong.  He says there is nothing wrong with holding back on meetings etc until they commit to anti corruption.  Guiliani was going Rogue on his own (although Trump was directing him.  Guiliani and Trump can claim Trump was concerened about General corruption, it was Guiliani on his own that targittene Burisma)

Except Trump mentioned Biden by name in the phone call and told Zelensky to talk with Rudy and Barr.  So Trump can’t deny knowing that it was all about Burisma and DNC server.  

And Trump himself just yesterday went on a rant about the DNC server in Ukraine. 

HolyMoses likes this

3 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Except that Sondland directly says that there was a quid pro quo.  He said that public announcing the investigation was a “pre-condition” for a presidential meeting.  Sondland threw Trump and Rudy under the bus.

Well, duh.  

I mean, it is obvious.  The QPQ call was July 25.  The call from Sondland to Trump where Trump denies QPQ was 6 weeks later.  It is obviously BS.

But that does NOT mean that it won't be the Republican/Fox/Conservative Talk Radio take on this.

And it does NOT mean that it won't work.

"See?  There was no qpq in the July 25 call, Trump confirmed that 6 weeks later.  Witch HUNT!!!"

12 minutes ago, Statick said:

Again, if most Americans are that easily led, that's on society as a whole to discern what to believe or what to dwell on, not the media.

Most Americans are being led to think Trump is a doo doo head who doesn't understand his own actions the vast majority of the time. That's what they were led to believe all through Russiagate, and that ended with the liberal side of the media unable to explain what happened while Trump was bragging that he was "fully exonerated."

It isn't fair to regular people that they're constantly getting gaslit to the point that they don't know what media and politicians they can trust, and then getting blamed for our ****** politics and media. It's our corporate masters who are ******* us over by giving us theater and calling it politics or political commentary.

7 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Well, duh.  

I mean, it is obvious.  The QPQ call was July 25.  The call from Sondland to Trump where Trump denies QPQ was 6 weeks later.  It is obviously BS.

But that does NOT mean that it won't be the Republican/Fox/Conservative Talk Radio take on this.

And it does NOT mean that it won't work.

"See?  There was no qpq in the July 25 call, Trump confirmed that 6 weeks later.  Witch HUNT!!!"

Their talking points haven’t been working so far.  

34 minutes ago, Statick said:

Most Lemmings follow the fake/scm/Dems because they know no better.

1 hour ago, eatcorn said:

Maybe learn how to identify a MAGA troll, fellas. 

Same MO, they randomly pop in, spew right wing talking point, vehemently deny consuming any media of any sort when confronted, claim to view a variety of mediums to become "informed." Personal attacks, straw men, etc . . .

Rinse, lather, repeat.

HolyMoses likes this

43 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

I'm getting Vicious kinda vibes for some reason.

That's the only question that concerns me for any new maga troll - are they just maga, or are they qanon too?  I don't need any more dudes pm'ing me to say they've been in my office.

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Same MO, they randomly pop in, spew right wing talking point, vehemently deny consuming any media of any sort when confronted, claim to view a variety of mediums to become "informed." Personal attacks, straw men, etc . . .

Rinse, lather, repeat.

You just explained most everyone on here even though you'll deny it, which is also one of your responses in your post.

5 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

A rare nice thing from Trump.

Is it? 

Because it obviously is not coming from him.  

I think it would be nice if he had not responded to substantive criticisms from Cummings with his usual petty, racially tinged insults.  

And I think it would be nice if he wrote his own condolence tweet.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR and Door Gunner like this

2 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Is it? 

I think it would be nice if he had not responded to substantive criticisms from Cummings with his usual petty, racially tinged insults.  

No one types on Trump's Twitter account...you pushing faux news again.

3 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Is it? 

You want him to misspell some words to prove it's him?

Interesting to see. I wonder why given that Bernie Sanders' policy proposals overlap with the congresswomen and his approval rating usually hovers around +15 to +20. You couldn't explain Bernie's popularity by saying that everyone just likes free stuff because the squad wears it on their sleeves.

the squad.PNG