Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

56,491 posts in this topic

Just now, wartownfalcon said:

The media has been caught red handed falsifying news stories over and over. With technology now they can create a fake audio convo easily. I don’t believe anything the news tells me.

You keep repeating this.  But again, I am quoting directly from the call transcript released by Trump himself and from Sondland’s opening statement to Congress.

That’s not “the media”.  That is Trump and his Ukraine ambassador’s words directly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

You’re dodging the facts.  “The left” didn’t beg a foreign government for dirt on political opponents in exchange for foreign diplomacy.  

How is that acceptable?

No, they just used a military gun show video to try and push their agenda of bombing in Turkey/Syria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wartownfalcon said:

No, they just used a military gun show video to try and push their agenda of bombing in Turkey/Syria

You’re dodging...

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

You keep repeating this.  But again, I am quoting directly from the call transcript released by Trump himself and from Sondland’s opening statement to Congress.

That’s not “the media”.  That is Trump and his Ukraine ambassador’s words directly.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, eatcorn said:

Maybe learn how to identify a MAGA troll, fellas. 

I like to tick off the bear on my free time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Statick said:

I like to poke the bear on my free time.

Please keep sexual preferences out of this. We don’t need to know your personal life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Serge said:

I realize I'm the only one that remembers Russiagate anymore, but he spent two years daring liberal pundits and comedians to "analyze" his every move, and they ended up spending the entire duration of the Mueller investigation joking that he was going to get arrested for running a criminal empire with Putin. It ended up being complete ******* disaster that hurt the credibility of practically all of Trump's most vocal critics, while giving Trump himself something to call back to every time the left talked about his obvious criminal dealings.

The only reason that isn't the most humiliating thing to happen to liberals during the Trump administration is liberals still don't understand that that's what happened. They're still mad at Mueller for not going far enough, or Pelosi for not impeaching Trump faster.

The man said Trump could be arrested as soon as presidency was over. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wartownfalcon said:

Please keep sexual preferences out of this. We don’t need to know your personal life

Only those who watch the news would get the media references upon how to put the words 'prod' and 'bear' together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Statick said:

His mental declivity vs how a liberal perceives how an investigation would hurt him politically are two totally different things.

Calling out the fact that he's an emotional nutjob shouldn't be a partisan thing as you're attempting to frame it.

My point is liberals spent two years calling him a nutjob who was acting the way he was with Putin because they were clearly working so closely together, and not only did they end up playing right into Trump's hands; they were fooled so badly they still don't understand what happened at all. The confidence now is disgusting if you're not someone that follows the news from the perspective of a liberal or a leftist, and Trump knows it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Statick said:

Only those who watch the news would get the media references upon how to put the words 'prod' and 'bear' together.

Actually “bear” has been used for ages but nice try

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Serge said:

My point is liberals spent two years calling him a nutjob who was acting the way he was with Putin because they were clearly working so closely together, and not only did they end up playing right into Trump's hands; they were fooled so badly they still don't understand what happened at all. The confidence now is disgusting if you're not someone that follows the news from the perspective of a liberal or a leftist, and Trump knows it.

Oh, I get your point, I truly do. Him knowing how to troll people and the media is one thing, however, unlike you I don't place his level of mental instability on the same level as his genius in knowing how to piss people off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, thesouphead said:

The man said Trump could be arrested as soon as presidency was over. 

Serge is preaching to you and why Russiagate results were what they are.

But you still don't get it. That my friend puts you in @Big_Dog territory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

Everyone know that fake story. Come on man

C'mon, man. You don't seems like the type that reads the paper.

Or anything for that matter.

Door Gunner likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How I think Pences meeting went in Turkey. We'll see.

Pence: President Erdogan please let's have a cease fire.

Erdogan :  Fug you and tell your president I wipped my azs with his threatening letter.

Door Gunner likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just want to know where all this energy was or is for all the illegal stuff Hillary has and is doing? Use that same energy please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wartownfalcon said:

I just want to know where all this energy was or is for all the illegal stuff Hillary has and is doing? Use that same energy please

And still you’re dodging.  The President of the United states offered diplomatic relations to a foreign government in exchange for dirt on his political opponent.

Big_Dog likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

 

Yang partially explained this in the debate, but you'll see Bern and Liz avoid this like the plague. They know the truth, but they don't want their (apparently oblivious) constituents to know this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

How I think Pences meeting went in Turkey. We'll see.

Pence: President Erdogan please let's have a cease fire.

Erdogan :  Fug you and tell your president I wipped my azs with his threatening letter.

Good morning Metimucil Bob, funny of all people you would mention *** paper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

How I think Pences meeting went in Turkey. We'll see.

Pence: President Erdogan please let's have a cease fire.

Erdogan :  Fug you and tell your president I wipped my azs with his threatening letter.

Didn't Erdogan already say it'll be a waste of time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I don’t think Sondland intended to do this, but I think he just accused Trump and Rudy of bribery.  But not in the way we traditionally understand bribery.

Specifically, Trump and Rudy were offering something of value — diplomatic relations regarding a meeting with Zelensky — in exchange for dirt on Biden, which is something of value to Trump personally.

So Trump/Rudy were trying to bribe Zelensky — offering diplomatic relations in exchange for help with his campaign.

That’s unequivocally impeachable.  The Constitution outright lists bribery as a basis for impeachment.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

So I don’t think Sondland intended to do this, but I think he just accused Trump and Rudy of bribery.  But not in the way we traditionally understand bribery.

Specifically, Trump and Rudy were offering something of value — diplomatic relations regarding a meeting with Zelensky — in exchange for dirt on Biden, which is something of value to Trump personally.

So Trump/Rudy were trying to bribe Zelensky — offering diplomatic relations in exchange for help with his campaign.

That’s unequivocally impeachable.  The Constitution outright lists bribery as a basis for impeachment.  

I want to hear more from Zelensky's side of things.

Unless pressured by pundits from his party, he's not wanting to say more on this for fear of losing more U.S. funding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now