Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

56,451 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, eatcorn said:

Still not sure why you require everyone else to do so in order for you to do so.

Because even a few people engaging him frequently defeats the entire purpose.  He just wants attention, good or bad, and a reason to keep posting here.  Without that attention, he’ll eventually go away and the boards will be better.  

And there’s the fact that he continuously lies about me personally, and has for years.  I can overlook his lies, but not if people are going to keep quoting him and engaging him, which just encourages him to keep posting those lies about me, personally.  

HolyMoses likes this

7 minutes ago, eatcorn said:

Still not sure why you require everyone else to do so in order for you to do so.

:lol: Lemmings going to Lemming. If I give my permission to him, do you think he'll still be hesitant? 

That was rhetorical, because I know he will. He should follow my lead, I haven't responded to him in a longtime. If that is no hard for me, why does he struggle with it so much? 

That was not rhetorical, you can answer that one.

28 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

NYT :flush:

Trump loves to project what he's going through onto other people. Nancy knows this and she beats him to the punch every time because she already knows his tactic of projecting his feelings onto others. So if she says he melted down, that's the truth.  You especially knows its true when he comes right behind her and states that she was the one who melted down, which isn't her style or temperment at all. :lol:

He's so easy to analyze. His mind operates like an 8 year old kid.

Too long to post, but Sondland is going to testify that there was a quid pro quo regarding a presidential visit and that Trump directed all of them to work with Guiliani to pressure Ukraine to open investigations into Burisma and the 2016 election in exchange for a presidential visit/meeting/phone call.  

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/17/politics/sondland-deposition-impeachment-inquiry/index.html

6 minutes ago, Statick said:

Trump loves to project what he's going through onto other people. Nancy knows this and she beats him to the punch every time because she already knows his tactic of projecting his feelings onto others. So if she says he melted down, that's the truth.  You especially knows its true when he comes right behind her and states that she was the one who melted down, which isn't her style or temperment at all. :lol:

He's so easy to analyze. His mind operates like an 8 year old kid.

He's certainly convinced enough liberal pundits to imagine him as someone that's incredibly easy to analyze. 

Just now, Serge said:

He's certainly convinced enough liberal pundits to imagine him as someone that's incredibly easy to analyze. 

I'm in an office full of personality experts and body language readers. He's a textbook narcissist. Narcissists who fail tend to emotionally lash out such as children are prone to do literally. Narcissists blame others for their failures and in their eyes, they have often been snubbed or the person of their ire has cheated. It's not uncommon for them to say the most heinous things about their opponents after they've lost or received criticism.

Giving him any credit above that is overestimating him to a fault.

HolyMoses, Boner and Gritzblitz 2.0 like this

Whoa...the WH hid the references to Biden and DNC server in the July 25th phone call from diplomats.  They scrubbed those references from the call summaries sent around to diplomats and federal employees!

From Sondland’s testimony about the phone call...

This was an important call, and I was pleased to hear that it occurred.

But let me be emphasize: I was not on that July 25, 2019 call and I did not see a transcript of that call until September 25, 2019, when the White House publicly released it.  None of the brief and general call summaries I received contaned any mention of Burisma or former Vice President Biden, nor even suggested that President Trump had made any kind of request of President Zelensky.  I heard afterwards that the July 25, 2019 call went well in solidifying a relationship bewteen the two leaders.

^^^They didn’t just hide the transcript in a secret server, but they also hid the request for dirt on Biden from the ambassadors and others.  Pompeo was on that call and knew what happened.  He’s part of covering it up.

Just now, Statick said:

Dude realizes that he has to live in the country post-Trump.

That or he has actual integrity.

Apparently a friend of his (not in government) reminded him that what brought Nixon down were the two years of lies and coverups.  The friend recommended that he simply tell the truth of what happened.  

Probably more CYA, if I had to guess.  

But wow, that opening statement lays out a crap load of wrongdoing.

Just now, Statick said:

I'm in an office full of personality experts and body language readers. He's a textbook narcissist. Narcissists who fail tend to emotionally lash out such as children are prone to do literally. Narcissists blame others for their failures and in their eyes, they have often been snubbed or the person of their ire has cheated. It's not uncommon for them to say the most heinous things about their opponents after they've lost or received criticism.

Giving him any credit above that is overestimating him to a fault.

I realize I'm the only one that remembers Russiagate anymore, but he spent two years daring liberal pundits and comedians to "analyze" his every move, and they ended up spending the entire duration of the Mueller investigation joking that he was going to get arrested for running a criminal empire with Putin. It ended up being complete ******* disaster that hurt the credibility of practically all of Trump's most vocal critics, while giving Trump himself something to call back to every time the left talked about his obvious criminal dealings.

The only reason that isn't the most humiliating thing to happen to liberals during the Trump administration is liberals still don't understand that that's what happened. They're still mad at Mueller for not going far enough, or Pelosi for not impeaching Trump faster.

You are searching for every and anything to take down Trump. The left realizes none of their candidates stand a chance to beat him this election so they are on a witch hunt to find something. ABC just got caught faking Turkey/Syria bombing videos but people still want to hold on to every word the media is telling them. Thought y’all were “woke”??

Here is the proof of quid pro quo, from Sondland’s opening statement...

”I knew that a public embrace of anti-corruption reforms by Ukraine was ONE OF THE PRE-CONDITIONS for securing a White House meeting with President Zelensky.”

^^^This public statement was the “deliverable” that Sondland mentioned in texts.  He says that he didn’t realize this was related to Burisma or 2016 election.  Then later, after Trump ordered him and others to work with Rudy, he talked with Rudy in August 2019...

”As I stated earlier, I understand from President Trump, at the May 23, 2019 White House debriefing, that he wanted the Inaugural Delegation to talk with Mr. Guiliani concerning our efforts to arrange a White House meeting for President Zelensky.  Taking direction from the President, as I must, I spoke with Mr. Guiliani for that limited purpose.  In these short conversations, Mr. Guiliani emphasized that the President wanted a public statement from President Zelensky committing Ukraine to look into anticorruption issues.  Mr. Guiliani specifically mentioned the 2016 election (including the DNC server) and Burisma as two anti-corruption investigatory topics of importance for the President.”

^^^A public statement was a PRECONDITION for a meeting.  The public statement was to include the 2016 election and Burisma.

Quid pro quo.

4 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

You are searching for every and anything to take down Trump. The left realizes none of their candidates stand a chance to beat him this election so they are on a witch hunt to find something. ABC just got caught faking Turkey/Syria bombing videos but people still want to hold on to every word the media is telling them. Thought y’all were “woke”??

Do you think it’s appropriate for a President to demand that a foreign government give up dirt on a political opponent in exchange for diplomatic favors (such as a presidential meeting)?

9 minutes ago, Serge said:

I realize I'm the only one that remembers Russiagate anymore, but he spent two years daring liberal pundits and comedians to "analyze" his every move, and they ended up spending the entire duration of the Mueller investigation joking that he was going to get arrested for running a criminal empire with Putin. It ended up being complete ******* disaster that hurt the credibility of practically all of Trump's most vocal critics, while giving Trump himself something to call back to every time the left talked about his obvious criminal dealings.

The only reason that isn't the most humiliating thing to happen to liberals during the Trump administration is liberals still don't understand that that's what happened. They're still mad at Mueller for not going far enough, or Pelosi for not impeaching Trump faster.

His mental declivity vs how a liberal perceives how an investigation would hurt him politically are two totally different things.

Calling out the fact that he's an emotional nutjob shouldn't be a partisan thing as you're attempting to frame it.

5 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

You are searching for every and anything to take down Trump. The left realizes none of their candidates stand a chance to beat him this election so they are on a witch hunt to find something

:lol: Quoting Trump almost word for word. 

mdrake34 and HolyMoses like this

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

Do you think it’s appropriate for a President to demand that a foreign government give up dirt on a political opponent in exchange for diplomatic favors (such as a presidential meeting)?

Once again, something the media told you. Media has been searching ant hills for 4 years when they have mountains themselves that everyone in America can see. Well except those that are “woke”

1 minute ago, Jpowors said:

:lol: Quoting Trump almost word for word. 

Actually I’ve never heard him say that. I don’t watch mainstream news, or any news at all anymore. It’s nothing but WWE scripted Bs

Just now, wartownfalcon said:

Once again, something the media told you. Media has been searching ant hills for 4 years when they have mountains themselves that everyone in America can see. Well except those that are “woke”

It’s not.  I’ve been quoting directly from Sondland’s testimony to Congress as well as Trump’s phone call transcript released by the White House.

It’s simple — Trump begged a foreign government to provide dirt on Biden.  He made that a precondition for a meeting with the President of Ukraine.  How is that acceptable?

HolyMoses likes this

Actually I’ve never heard him say that. I don’t watch mainstream news, or any news at all anymore. It’s nothing but WWE scripted Bs

And yet you want to comment about things when you obviously don’t know the facts.  Get informed — read the phone call transcript, read Sondland’s testimony — and then comment.  Might make you look a bit more informed and credible.

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

It’s not.  I’ve been quoting directly from Sondland’s testimony to Congress as well as Trump’s phone call transcript released by the White House.

It’s simple — Trump begged a foreign government to provide dirt on Biden.  He made that a precondition for a meeting with the President of Ukraine.  How is that acceptable?

It’s the same tactics the left used on Trump before his election, but it was totally fine then right?

1 minute ago, wartownfalcon said:

I haven't heard the term 'witch hunt' used this much since the Salem Witch Trials.

That's a Trump term used multiple times in the modern era. To say you didn't get it from some news outlet is being grossly disingenious.

mdrake34 and Leon Troutsky like this

It’s the same tactics the left used on Trump before his election, but it was totally fine then right?

You’re dodging the facts.  “The left” didn’t beg a foreign government for dirt on political opponents in exchange for foreign diplomacy.  

How is that acceptable?

HolyMoses likes this

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

And yet you want to comment about things when you obviously don’t know the facts.  Get informed — read the phone call transcript, read Sondland’s testimony — and then comment.  Might make you look a bit more informed and credible.

The media has been caught red handed falsifying news stories over and over. With technology now they can create a fake audio convo easily. I don’t believe anything the news tells me.