Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

55,010 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

What is the reference to Pastor Brunson???

Is exactly what Erdogan is asking right now.

6 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

So let me get this straight: Some third party writes a book that I guess is unfavorable to Turkey, and he gets to come to the White House, and that's supposed to be a taste of what Trump can do to destroy Turkey's economy?  

"God help me, next I'll invite those people who gave Turkey a bad rating on Yelp.  YOU WILL BE DESTROYED!"

1 minute ago, Stan Grossman said:

Is exactly what Erdogan is asking right now.

So let me get this straight: Some third party writes a book that I guess is unfavorable to Turkey, and he gets to come to the White House, and that's supposed to be a taste of what Trump can do to destroy Turkey's economy?  

"God help me, next I'll invite those people who gave Turkey a bad rating on Yelp.  YOU WILL BE DESTROYED!"

He was actually released from Turkish custody after Trump implemented sanctions and tariffs on Turkey. 

F*** Kevin McCarthy, who just said that Pelosi walking out of a meeting where the president was insulting them personally multiple times was “not the style of how a Speaker should carry herself”.

Not a word about Trump personally insulting her or how Trump has carried himself as President.

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

F*** Kevin McCarthy, who just said that Pelosi walking out of a meeting where the president was insulting them personally multiple times was “not the style of how a Speaker should carry herself”.

Not a word about Trump personally insulting her or how Trump has carried himself as President.

He's in the cult, why would he say anything differently?

18 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

He was actually released from Turkish custody after Trump implemented sanctions and tariffs on Turkey. 

Ah.  Well, that at least makes more sense.

42 minutes ago, Stan Grossman said:

No.  Nope. That can't be real.  I don't believe it.  I won't.  No no no.

Nope.

It's just a tweet with letterhead. I don't see any difference honestly. Just because it's presented formally.

13 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Libs when they realize that not all white people support Trump even though he's white.

giphy.gif

^burn it with fire

6 minutes ago, achilles return said:

@lostone

i did a thing

LOJUqMu.jpg

jdAUnco.jpg

new graphics card, new ultrawide monitor, and finally decided to go to with monitor arms over stands, letting me add the one above.

And a new box of tissues