Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

66,752 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Same.  Except I got called a "board cop" and told not to tell others what they can say. :shrug:

If the entire board ignored him then he'd go away.  But that only works if people like @Big_Dog don't come in and have pages-long conversations with him over dumb stuff.  

No offense, but you need to ignore him as much as anyone.  You frequently respond to him or call him out as nostradumbazz (ugh) to try and show that he was wrong about things in the past.  But that's the exact wrong approach.  We all know what he is, so you're not proving anything to us.  And he is incapable of self-reflection so calling him out does nothing for him.  All it does is lead to him coming back at you and frequently leads into those page-long back and forths with other posters.

Don't get me wrong, I succumb to it too sometimes, because I'm a ******* moron.  But still, just ignoring entirely is the best response.

Big_Dog, bdog 29 and Sn4tteRBoxXeR like this

4 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

Hong Kong should be a independent country. Not just until 2047 but truly independent of China.

They should ask to join Taiwan... just for fun.

13 minutes ago, eatcorn said:

Yeah, let's just all agree to completely ignore WFW. Let's make it happen.

You cannot ignore what happened last night ot what's going to happen in the 2020 general.

Oh, you can fake it, make WFW look like he don't know what he's talking about, but the proof will be in the pudding of the 2020 results. 

Then you'll act like it never happened.

8 minutes ago, Vogelgryff said:

They should ask to join Taiwan... just for fun.

I can't imagine living in democracy knowing in 20 years China has rights to destroy everything you've done and built for you and your children.  If they lose out to China I'm all for a large scale refugee system to the US from Hong Kong. 

Edited by Wokezone

9 minutes ago, Stan Grossman said:

No

Don't get me wrong, I succumb to it too sometimes, because I'm a ******* moron.  But still, just ignoring entirely is the best response.

Probabably one of your greatest post if your greatest post ever.

1 minute ago, Wokezone said:

I can't imagine living in democracy knowing in 10 years China has rights to destroy everything you've done and built for you and your children.  If they lose out to China I'm all for a large scale refugee system to the US from Hong Kong. 

Indeed. We are incredibly privileged.

2 hours ago, Statick said:

I guess that's what the Right sees as the perfect American role model: a fat, white male holding vast political power, perceived as a rich and Christian, free to grab and rape women and not get prosecuted for it.

Oh and he likes dictators, communists and doesn’t give a crap about the military either as well.

1 minute ago, Billy Ocean said:

Pretty much sounds like what we heard with the ACA, except we were all not only going to have better care, our costs we're going to go down $2500, Alex. 

11 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

This is where Warren fails in every debate. She can break it down without giving the wolves room to pounce. I once helped an employee of mine complete his open enrollment elections for him, his wife and his two kids. I was shocked to find out that he had to work 50 per month for the cheapest plan that was available to him. She could also point out why Butigieg's, Biden's and Klobuchar's plans leave huge pockets uncovered and allow for bottom dollar care for those who can't afford work plans. To be sure, W4A has a lot of question marks, but everything that's been proposed to counter it is rehashed BAU.