Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

67,412 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Statick said:

Textbook narcissist. Always want to be patted on the back for any perceived achievement and then want some acknowledge for it, even if it doesn't exist.

Trump is nuts and his supporters need a Prozac the size of a golfball.

Trump:  "What about all those times that I DIDN'T beg foreign governments to interfere in the upcoming election?!?!?"

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

imo we should have stood with the Kurds in negotiation with Syria until an agreement was met, then we leave.

I would have been good with that.  But instead Trump abandoned them overnight and **** all over them, accusing them of all kinds of false things.

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

I would have been good with that.  But instead Trump abandoned them overnight and **** all over them, accusing them of all kinds of false things.

Of course Syria is aligned with Iran, which puts them in direct opposition to the US/Israel/Saudi axis, which means we would be opposed to negotiating in good faith with them.

Wfw...since you and Marla were the main ones who know all the secret deep state stuff that occurred during the corrupt “insurance policy” Obama created during the 2016 election, can you tell me why Trump thinks the server is being held by Crowdstrike in the Ukraine? Why does he think that company is in the Ukraine?

7 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

He also did it knowing Turkey was going to push in and take lives along the way. He knew because they told him that was their plan. 

2 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

If I had to guess I'd say Hunter Biden? Guy makes me look like a pauper, but I don't have his made knowledge/skills and neither one of us has been to Ukraine.

9 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Trump:  "What about all those times that I DIDN'T beg foreign governments to interfere in the upcoming election?!?!?"

“...and how come no women ever come out to say I didn’t try to grab their fun bags?”

5 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

If I had to guess I'd say Hunter Biden? Guy makes me look like a pauper, but I don't have his made knowledge/skills and neither one of us has been to Ukraine.

donald-jr-jared-kushner-and-ivanka.jpg

29 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Don’t act like that’s not coming as a talking point for the Republicans.

thesouphead likes this

57 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Anyone who has dealt with aging parents or grandparents knows that nothing gets better with age . . . especially deficits.

Biden was never the master orator, so this is just going to get uglier.

He was obviously trying to say "Why should someone living on investment income pay less in taxes than a teacher or fireman clipping coupons"

It never had a chance.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

9 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Trump's got out of international business when pops took office, Biden's got in international business... totally the opposite

8 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

This is utterly, patently, and demonstrably false. 

Yes, but more, it's exactly why no one one here should waste any energy responding to that dude.  He's either dumb enough to believe this kind of thing, so partisan that he believes it despite being intellectually capable of understanding it's not true, or despicable enough to parrot it despite knowing it's false.  In any circumstance, better to just ignore him or at most only respond to him with condescending one liners.