Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

66,572 posts in this topic

Buttigieg is trying to fill the vacuum in the race that is being created by Biden's downfall.

I don't expect y'all to agree with him, but it's a solid strategy. He's not going to out-Bernie Bernie, or out-Warren Warren.  

I'm not endorsing the idea that you do what you have to in order to win at all costs.  But it is how most politicians operate when they're seeking this level of power.  Buttigieg is just way better at it than Beto O'Rourke, mostly because O'Rourke is flailing blindly, while Buttigieg has at least identified space he can occupy that distinguishes him from the other candidates.

34 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Trump fits that description to a tee. Look at Syria.

The party you vote for and who I used to dabble in, Oprah says Trump's policies making/keeping her fat.

32 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

So Pence and Pompeo are on their way to Turkey to talk them out of slaughtering the Kurds.

And Trump just said about Turkey’s invasion of Syria — “it’s not our problem” and that the US is “not a policing agent, it is time for us to go home.”

So the message to Erdogan is, “you better not do this or else...but it’s not our problem and we’re getting out.”

He just said that Turkey is a NATO member and nobody wants to see us shoot at a NATO member so we won't. 

41 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

So Pence and Pompeo are on their way to Turkey to talk them out of slaughtering the Kurds.

And Trump just said about Turkey’s invasion of Syria — “it’s not our problem” and that the US is “not a policing agent, it is time for us to go home.”

So the message to Erdogan is, “you better not do this or else...but it’s not our problem and we’re getting out.”

3dh5uj.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

HolyMoses, Big_Dog and lostone like this

18 minutes ago, thesouphead said:

Trump just complained that the whistler blowers never speak out on the good things he has done!

M O R O N in the 1st degree. He needs to be aware though that @WhenFalconsWin does it daily even though everyone knows it's BS.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

9 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Not a problem, he'll be gone soon enough 

Joe Biden spent more than he raised in the third quarter of 2019 campaign. 

I dabble in the stock market, I don't clip coupons.

6 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

M O R O N in the 1st degree. He needs to be aware though that @WhenFalconsWin does it daily even though everyone knows it's BS.

Your house of cards are crumbling after each Dem debate.

Biden wants to eliminate capital gains, err he means double capital gains theb clip coupons...keep voting Demicrat, Grampie.

23 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

Buttigieg is trying to fill the vacuum in the race that is being created by Biden's downfall.

I don't expect y'all to agree with him, but it's a solid strategy. He's not going to out-Bernie Bernie, or out-Warren Warren.  

I'm not endorsing the idea that you do what you have to in order to win at all costs.  But it is how most politicians operate when they're seeking this level of power.  Buttigieg is just way better at it than Beto O'Rourke, mostly because O'Rourke is flailing blindly, while Buttigieg has at least identified space he can occupy that distinguishes him from the other candidates.

His campaign may seem unpopular but it’s quite lucrative.

5 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Strategically brilliant to lose hundreds of ISIS prisoners

Hope you're proud, wfw

Wait till we hear how many children die and see how wfw feels.

28 minutes ago, thesouphead said:

Trump just complained that the whistler blowers never speak out on the good things he has done!

Textbook narcissist. Always want to be patted on the back for any perceived achievement and then want some acknowledge for it, even if it doesn't exist.

Trump is nuts and his supporters need a Prozac the size of a golfball.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this