Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

55,137 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

If anyone wants to distract wfw today just repost this

might also work on anyone with a pulse.

FIFY

The central tenet of this administration is unspeakable cruelty. They might as well have had a life-sized mannequin dressed like their son waiting on them like in the season finale of season 1 of the Leftovers.

HolyMoses likes this

12 hours ago, AF89 said:

Very cool how the minute they got past the Braves, the Cardinals bats, arms and defense just fell apart :rolleyes:

On 10/10/2019 at 7:59 AM, Psychic Gibbon said:

With the way the Braves were playing I’m completely convinced that the Nats would have swept them.

Serge likes this

1 hour ago, Serge said:

Most people are gonna be rooting for Republicans to die off quicker after this administration.

Give us a word of wisdom most Lemmings weren't already thinking.

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

I recognize it as a grim reality of our completely broken partisan political system.  You applaud it because you know, and it brings you joy, that no matter what heinous thing your cult leader does, he'll never, ever be held accountable for it.  He can continue to be a cult of personality and bring you and the other 35% of adults in this country with who you identify joy for owning the libs.

Mitch's statement is patently false.  The Founders wrote impeachment into the Constitution before they even addressed Presidential powers.  It's not about undoing elections, it's about holding the executive accountable.

If said actions were actually true I would have heartily agree with your assessment, but you and I both know this has been a 3 year faux push to remove a dulY elected POTUS who hasn't come close to the misdeeds the Dems are falsely claimed. 

Some of the faux misdeeds have already been disproven with thousands of hours of investigations and tens of millions if wasted tax payers money that could've gone to great use for our poor.

But it's never about the poor, it's about power for them.

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

If said actions were actually true I would have heartily agree with your assessment, but you and I both know this has been a 3 year faux push to remove a dulY elected POTUS who hasn't come close to the misdeeds the Dems are falsely claimed. 

Some of the faux misdeeds have already been disproven with thousands of hours of investigations and tens of millions if wasted tax payers money that could've gone to great use for our poor.

But it's never about the poor, it's about power for them.

Trump and Giuliani already admitted to everything the whistleblower said dumb  ***

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

Trump and Giuliani already admitted to everything the whistleblower said dumb  ***

And the whistle blower said nothing more than is on the innocent transcript, Harold. Jeez, you must take me for @Big_Dog.

And tell moses to stop riding your coattails when responding to me.

2 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

You don't like it? Good to know it was the right move by all involved then.

No, I love the endorsement.

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

It's a Wonderful Life, a bell rings and an Angel gets their wings.

Every time AOC, tlaib, Omar  (Bern endorsement) speak another Republican is born.

Just a theory I happen to subscribe to for now.

Oh, and that's the kiss of death for ol' Bern.

lol

030118_1_2.png

https___s3-us-west-2.amazonaws%20(11).jp

Whatever you say, champ.

Real median household income has grown by $4,144 or 6.8 percent since President Trump took office, according to an op-ed published in the Wall Street Journal.

This data is based on a report released by Sentier Research analyzing the Census Bureau’s monthly Current Population Survey.

As noted in the op-ed, authored by Stephen Moore, real median household income is at an all-time high:

“Real median household income—the amount earned by those in the very middle—hit $65,084 (in 2019 dollars) for the 12 months ending in July. That’s the highest level ever and a gain of $4,144, or 6.8%, since Mr. Trump took office. By comparison, during 7½ years under 

President Obama—starting from the end of the recession in June 2009 through January 2017—the median household income rose by only about $1,000.”

The below chart highlights the strong Trump wage growth.

Thanks POTUS Trump