Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

55,467 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I'm sure Obama was happy he kept the logs, because we know the Reverend Al Charlatan was in the WH over 80 times.

Don't ask me, I have no clue 

Troll Detected Warning GIF - TrollDetected Troll Warning GIFs                                         

3 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Troll Detected Warning GIF - TrollDetected Troll Warning GIFs                                         

Why you up @Big_Dog? Your bowel movement doesn't come until Thursday.

Surprise you even showed your face after the Dems embarrassing night on faux TV.

51 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

A reminder that literally nothing would ever get Mitch to remove Trump in the Senate. 

No she-it

Like this was even a thought in that head of yours?

Sometimes I think y'all are joking, then reality sets in and I have to get out my grain of salt...JFC

It's a Wonderful Life, a bell rings and an Angel gets their wings.

Every time AOC, tlaib, Omar  (Bern endorsement) speak another Republican is born.

Just a theory I happen to subscribe to for now.

Oh, and that's the kiss of death for ol' Bern.

15 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

It's a Wonderful Life, a bell rings and an Angel gets their wings.

Every time AOC, tlaib, Omar  (Bern endorsement) speak another Republican is born.

Just a theory I happen to subscribe to for now.

Oh, and that's the kiss of death for ol' Bern.

Most people are gonna be rooting for Republicans to die off quicker after this administration.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR and Big_Dog like this

21 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

No she-it

Like this was even a thought in that head of yours?

Sometimes I think y'all are joking, then reality sets in and I have to get out my grain of salt...JFC

I recognize it as a grim reality of our completely broken partisan political system.  You applaud it because you know, and it brings you joy, that no matter what heinous thing your cult leader does, he'll never, ever be held accountable for it.  He can continue to be a cult of personality and bring you and the other 35% of adults in this country with who you identify joy for owning the libs.

Mitch's statement is patently false.  The Founders wrote impeachment into the Constitution before they even addressed Presidential powers.  It's not about undoing elections, it's about holding the executive accountable.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR and HolyMoses like this

"There are at least 228 House Democrats -- according to a CNN count -- who publicly stated support for impeachment proceedings, out of 235 members of the Democratic caucus (leaving just seven holdouts). Rep. Justin Amash of Michigan, a former Republican who has since become an independent, has also called for an impeachment investigation, bringing the total number of representatives to 229, or more than half of the 435-member chamber." https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/23/politics/democrats-impeachment-whip-list/index.html

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, that wfw and Trump repeatedly single out Schiff and Waters out of 228 House democrats.