Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

55,245 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Carter said:

Welp the Nats are in the World Series easy peasy. <_<

Prolly a good chance to win it too the way that rotation is pitching 

Got some disappointing and saddening news today. Mylittle girls vision deteriorated eNough over the past year that if it continues at the same rate she could be blind by 15. The dr recommended bifocal contacts and possibly continue wearing glasses. Contacts stabilized my eyesight when I started wearing them when I was a teenager she’s 7. Her vision is already worse than what mine was when I got lasik surgery. :( 

Edited by Scrunchomarx

1 minute ago, Scrunchomarx said:

Got some disappointing and saddening news today. Mylittle girls vision deteriorated eNough over the past year that if it continues at the same rate she could be blind by 15. The dr recommended bifocal contacts and possibly continue wearing glasses. Contacts stabilized my eyesight when I started wearing them when I was a teenager she’s 7. Her vision is already worse than what mine was when I got butt lasik surgery. :( 

Man, I hate to read that. I already prayed for her. Don't give up hope.

4 minutes ago, Scrunchomarx said:

Got some disappointing and saddening news today. Mylittle girls vision deteriorated eNough over the past year that if it continues at the same rate she could be blind by 15. The dr recommended bifocal contacts and possibly continue wearing glasses. Contacts stabilized my eyesight when I started wearing them when I was a teenager she’s 7. Her vision is already worse than what mine was when I got lasik surgery. :( 

Man that sucks. My little brother had to get thick Drew Carey glasses when he was 6 or  7 or so and I was pretty merciless about it :sadwave:(in my defense his round head made him look EXACTLY like chicken little)

mdrake34 and Scrunchomarx like this

10 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

How do you feel good about #MeTooing a 12-year old? This country needs an enema.

Hugging someone out of the blue, or not, can definitely be done aggressively or passive aggressively, not all hugs are created equal. Where do you think the term "bear hug" came from"? Bears don't hug in the wild, like Humans do.

8 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Hugging someone out of the blue, or not, can definitely be done aggressively or passive aggressively, not all hugs are created equal. Where do you think the term "bear hug" came from"? Bears don't hug in the wild, like Humans do.

Pretty sure that message didn't need a 10-day hitch to come through to a 12 year-old. Especially in an era where kids are commiting suicide thanks to bullying but administrators still manage to look the other way. Detention probably could have conveyed the message without labeling the kid as being aggressive.

With that said, this was reported from the step-mother's perspective. She said the kid got good grades and had no history of being disruptive, but who knows if that's accurate?

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

1 minute ago, JayOzOne said:

Pretty sure that message didn't need a 10-day hitch to come through to a 12 year-old. Especially in an era where kids are commiting suicide thanks to bullying but administrators still manage to look the other way. Detention probably could have conveyed the message without labeling the kid as being aggressive.

With that said, this was reported from the step-mother's perspective. She said the kid got good grades and had no history of being disruptive, but who knows if that's accurate?

The punishment definitely appears excessive.

JayOzOne and Scrunchomarx like this

3 hours ago, Jpowors said:

To be fair I think you have cornered yourself in a position to where you are trying to teach "these lefties" that they're being partisan, and sometimes in extreme cases where it's seriously all Trump being partisan and just dumb as ****, so they have come to expect it from you. I mean...... it's what you do 

No snarkiness either. It's literally what you do.

Yeah ok

When the Dems win back the White House in 2020 I hope the erect a Triumpant Arch in the middle of DC celebrating the downfall of D. John Trump.

19 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

When the Dems win back the White House in 2020 I hope the erect a Triumpant Arch in the middle of DC celebrating the downfall of D. John Trump.

They should hold a nationwide raffle to get the chance to deflate the Baby Trump parade float for the last time. Charge $5 per ticket and I'll bet a billion dollars would be raised. Give it to an agency that helps homeless veterans. I'd buy ten of them.

Image result for baby trump balloon

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

8 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

They should hold a nationwide raffle to get the chance to deflate the Baby Trump parade float for the last time. Charge $5 per ticket and I'll bet a billion dollars would be raised. Give it to an agency that helps homeless veterans. I'd buy ten of them.

Image result for baby trump balloon

I'd use a blow torch

3 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

I'd use a blow torch

Pitch fork, right here. There wouldn't be more than a couple 12" x 12" patches left. Most of it would be shreds blowing in the breeze if it took all night. Absolutely carthartic.