Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

56,042 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

This isn’t a “both sides are bad” thing. Trump, out of nowhere and against top military advice, told Erdogan he was withdrawing strategically placed US Forces so Erdogan could invade and slaughter the Kurds. I don’t even know which one is best or worst case, but he either did it to distract from the impeachment inquiry, or because there have been talks of a Trump tower in Turkey. 
Also he let hundreds of high value ISIS prisoners escape while war crimes against civilians and journalists are being committed. 
But sure, this is definite nuanced and not entirely Trump’s fault. :rolleyes:

I think you three are reading something into my post I didn't intend to convey. This was an atrocious move by trump that is likely motivated by his ties to Turkey. Im not disagreeing with you. 

Yeesh...

Acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney organized a meeting this spring in which officials determined to take Ukraine policy out of the traditional channels, putting Energy Secretary Rick Perry, U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland and special U.S. envoy to Ukraine Kurt Volker in charge instead, a top State Department official told lawmakers Tuesday.

George Kent, the deputy assistant secretary of state responsible for Ukraine, told House investigators that he was instructed to “lay low,” focus on the five other countries in his portfolio, and defer to Volker, Sondland and Perry — who called themselves the “three amigos” — on matter related to Ukraine, Rep. Gerald E. Connolly (D-Va.) told reporters Tuesday.

The meeting, which Kent told lawmakers took place on May 23, according to Connolly, was just days after the administration recalled Marie Yovanovitch from her post as U.S. ambassador to Ukraine. Yovanovitch spoke to House investigators last week about the campaign against her, which she and other former diplomats have said was organized by Trump’s lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani.

The revelations from Kent’s testimony suggest the decision to wrest Ukraine policy away from career diplomats and put it in the hands of officials seen as more sympathetic to the president was taken several weeks before Trump spoke by phone with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. In their July 25 call, Trump appeared to pressure the Ukrainian leader into launching probes of the 2016 U.S. election and the son of 2020 Democratic presidential candidate and former vice president Joe Biden.

8 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

I think you three are reading something into my post I didn't intend to convey. This was an atrocious move by trump that is likely motivated by his ties to Turkey. Im not disagreeing with you. 

Tune in and learn, CNN channel 834 on Xfinity Comcast. Or tune in with your FM radio, NPR station will carry it.

Yang just down the wealth tax by saying other industrialized nations that tried it made things worse. Unintended consequences...something the Dems never learn.

Good for Mr. Yang

41 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Yeesh...

Acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney organized a meeting this spring in which officials determined to take Ukraine policy out of the traditional channels, putting Energy Secretary Rick Perry, U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland and special U.S. envoy to Ukraine Kurt Volker in charge instead, a top State Department official told lawmakers Tuesday.

George Kent, the deputy assistant secretary of state responsible for Ukraine, told House investigators that he was instructed to “lay low,” focus on the five other countries in his portfolio, and defer to Volker, Sondland and Perry — who called themselves the “three amigos” — on matter related to Ukraine, Rep. Gerald E. Connolly (D-Va.) told reporters Tuesday.

The meeting, which Kent told lawmakers took place on May 23, according to Connolly, was just days after the administration recalled Marie Yovanovitch from her post as U.S. ambassador to Ukraine. Yovanovitch spoke to House investigators last week about the campaign against her, which she and other former diplomats have said was organized by Trump’s lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani.

The revelations from Kent’s testimony suggest the decision to wrest Ukraine policy away from career diplomats and put it in the hands of officials seen as more sympathetic to the president was taken several weeks before Trump spoke by phone with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. In their July 25 call, Trump appeared to pressure the Ukrainian leader into launching probes of the 2016 U.S. election and the son of 2020 Democratic presidential candidate and former vice president Joe Biden.

No wonder Perry skipped the **** on out of town. Probably a little too late but it makes sense now.

Leon Troutsky likes this

51 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

To be fair I think you have cornered yourself in a position to where you are trying to teach "these lefties" that they're being partisan, and sometimes in extreme cases where it's seriously all Trump being partisan and just dumb as ****, so they have come to expect it from you. I mean...... it's what you do 

No snarkiness either. It's literally what you do.

30 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I hate being on the same side as them on any issue. Though I seriously doubt that it's for the same reasons. They don't give a dusty f**k about authoritarianism. They just see a chance to point out hypocrisy in those who have dared to call out their Dear Leader in the past. 

AF89 and mdrake34 like this

2 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

@mdrake34 you know you want them 

Get out of Gitmo free cards better be in there. 
The newest Qanon thing is that Marines just rescued 2100 children from underground bases in California where they were being scared to harvest their adenochrome. Which, is, you know, like half of the plot to Monsters, Inc. 

Sn4tteRBoxXeR, Serge, AF89 and 5 others like this

Q hasn’t posted since 8chan got taken down. The current owner of 8chan, Jim Watkins (the creepy guy who recently testified in front of Congress wearing a Q lapel) is trying to gain citizenship in the Philippines, where he has been living, as part of his plan to relaunch 8chan as the rebranded site 8kun. 

The original creator of 8chan, who sold his interests and has publicly opposed what it’s become, showed up to Watkins’ naturalization hearing and got it delayed until next year. 

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

On 7/27/2019 at 3:05 PM, Vicious said:

Don't you guys ever get tired of being wrong all of the time? I told you everything that is happening 2 years ago. What exactly are the Dummycrats going to impeach him for? Triggering stupid people? Can any of you fake news consuming, disinformation spreading,  gullible Gussie's name one single "high crime or misdemeanor" committed by Trump with irrefutable evidence? Since Mueller and his 18 Clinton lawyers couldn't, then I'm going to go with an emphatic nope. I want to hear a single one of you claim that a prosecutor's job is to exhonerate people so I can drop a Redd Forman on you. He and his team failed to find a single thing to charge Trump with. The rest of the report is gibberish from 18 Clinton lawyers to give them something to claim as a reason why they keep wasting our tax money chasing their tails. 

What you are about to witness is the death of the DNC, the corrupt police state that Obama built, and the takedown of the largest worldwide criminal organization in history. Epstein's trial + declassified FISA apps + the Clinton Foundation investigation are going to deal an enormous deathblow. It's no coincidence that Barr re-enacted the federal death penalty just before the conclusion of all of these investigations. A lot of people from DC, Hollywood, the media, and around the world are going to be caught up in this. 

There's a reason people like Robert DeNiro, John Legend, Eminem, the Clintons, etc....are all so vocal against Trump. Take a look at Epstein's log book. Look at the folks that visited his island, including his island being a Disney Cruise destination. You guys make fun of folks for saying the world is ran by rich Satan worshipping pedophiles. Don't let some of the stuff that will come out to the mainstream catch you by surprise. These people are sick.

lol 

7 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

lol 

That dumb@ss hasn't posted here in a long while, and if he did, he made like a gopher in dry season.