Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

56,320 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Flip Flop said:

You mean when he had a ten percent chance of winning the election.  

I never said he only had a 10% chance of winning.  Not sure who you’re talking about.

You also dodged the substance of the post.

38 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Do it Do It. 

Member when the public image of Rand was like a right wing Bernie. That is you might not like what he says but at at least he was sincere in those beliefs

Nah that dude is fake as f***

36 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Judy is lowkey my favorite character (her and Keefe).  She's easily the most broken. :sadwave:

Also she totally raped that dude 

Also can neither confirm or deny I rewinded it 4 times to see if Bj said "G'day" when leaving the Outback seakhouse

mdrake34 likes this

2 hours ago, Wokezone said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/10/14/world/middleeast/the-kurds-facts-history.amp.html

This isn't as simple as trump bad. But it certainly isnt a good look. We are in a catch 22 when allies start killing each other.   

10/6

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/turkey-announces-incursion-of-northeast-syria-us-backed-kurds-have-vowed-all-out-war

The White House announced late Sunday that Turkey will soon move forward with a planned military operation in northeast Syria, as U.S. troops who have been deployed and operating with Kurdish-led forces in the area began pulling back from their positions.

The decision sent shockwaves through the region and Washington, with U.S. officials telling Fox News that top Pentagon officials were “completely blindsided” and “shocked” by the order to pull back hundreds of U.S. troops, a move that effectively green-lights the Turkey operation. President Trump spoke with Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan by telephone.

13 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Tis the season for this ******** story.

No one is trying to give your snot-nosed kid their expensive drugs. 

No but kids might get it on their own.

3 hours ago, Stan Grossman said:

Yeah, but have you considered that we’re living in a virtual reality simulation of the decline of a civilization, nothing matters, and that we can’t have nice things?

To be clear, I wasn't joking about this.  I mean, we all know how this turns out, right?  Biden somehow wins the nomination and then in like September, some report comes out about him having groped some intern or something.  Suddenly, millions of voters who didn't give the slightest **** about the accusations against Trump and Kavenaugh become very concerned about allegations of sexual harassment/assault.  CNN and Fox endlessly cycle through the latest twitter updates about it as Biden continues to mentally meltdown, at one point praising his former employer The Rock Kusama. 

Meanwhile, CNN has determined that Hunter Biden is the single greatest example of corrupt nepotism in the history of politics and brings Ivanka Trump on regularly to comment on how distressed she is that someone could so blatantly profit off a parent's name.  Trump calls Biden Quid Pro Joe and Grandpa repeatedly during debates, while Biden rambles aimlessly about belt loop cereal taxes and how millemneenals are lazy and don't know the meaning of getting ahead through hard candy, which was what he ate during the great potato famine that he lived through in his hometown of Scrambles, Egglinois. Sarah Palin wins the Masked Singer, Sarah Huckabee Sanders' new book Smokey Eyes And Definitely Not Lies  goes triple platinum, and John Bolton unveils his new line of mustache wax for the unkempt man. Biden smells Trump's hair, Trump asks Moldova to investigate whether Juan Castro is actually a citizen, and Jake Tapper worries about the end of civil discourse.

Trump loses the national election by 7.2 million votes but squeaks out the electoral college by taking Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Florida by a total of 9,000 votes after promising to finally put up a giant net to stop those ****ed mutant moths that are invading from Canada. Space Force is sent on a secret mission to invade the Sun, and Biden unwittingly becomes the next actor to play Colonel Sanders.  

2 minutes ago, Stan Grossman said:

To be clear, I wasn't joking about this.  I mean, we all know how this turns out, right?  Biden somehow wins the nomination and then in like September, some report comes out about him having groped some intern or something.  Suddenly, millions of voters who didn't give the slightest **** about the accusations against Trump and Kavenaugh become very concerned about allegations of sexual harassment/assault.  CNN and Fox endlessly cycle through the latest twitter updates about it as Biden continues to mentally meltdown, at one point praising his former employer The Rock Kusama. 

Meanwhile, CNN has determined that Hunter Biden is the single greatest example of corrupt nepotism in the history of politics and brings Ivanka Trump on regularly to comment on how distressed she is that someone could so blatantly profit off a parent's name.  Trump calls Biden Quid Pro Joe and Grandpa repeatedly during debates, while Biden rambles aimlessly about belt loop cereal taxes and how millemneenals are lazy and don't know the meaning of getting ahead through hard candy, which was what he ate during the great potato famine that he lived through in his hometown of Scrambles, Egglinois. Sarah Palin wins the Masked Singer, Sarah Huckabee Sanders' new book Smokey Eyes And Definitely Not Lies  goes triple platinum, and John Bolton unveils his new line of mustache wax for the unkempt man. Biden smells Trump's hair, Trump asks Moldova to investigate whether Juan Castro is actually a citizen, and Jake Tapper worries about the end of civil discourse.

Trump loses the national election by 7.2 million votes but squeaks out the electoral college by taking Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Florida by a total of 9,000 votes after promising to finally put up a giant net to stop those ****ed mutant moths that are invading from Canada. Space Force is sent on a secret mission to invade the Sun, and Biden unwittingly becomes the next actor to play Colonel Sanders.  

This is why I asked earlier today if, for the greater good, Biden needs to drop out, like, right now, before the ******* debate tonight. Absolutely nothing good of his candidacy is going to come forth, and they already have their talking points through the general on him.

4 minutes ago, Stan Grossman said:

There's only one solution. Increase MSNBC viewership.

9 minutes ago, Stan Grossman said:

Dam :lol:

26 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Tis the season for this ******** story.

No one is trying to give away their expensive drugs to your snot-nosed kid.

400mg per rope?!?! Mercy.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

14 minutes ago, Stan Grossman said:

You should write the new Game of Thrones series

mdrake34 and Sn4tteRBoxXeR like this

1 hour ago, AF89 said:

Judy is lowkey my favorite character (her and Keefe).  She's easily the most broken. :sadwave:

Also she totally raped that dude 

Kelvin is pretty broken too, but I think Judy has it the worst in the post-Aimee Leigh patriarchal structure of their family/general way of life. 

I just want Kelvin and Keefe to be happy and gay together :(

I kept expecting Keefe to get a @Boner when Kelvin got in the sensory deprivation tub with him but I think he was pretty blitzed.

Serge and AF89 like this

Just now, mdrake34 said:

This is why I asked earlier today if, for the greater good, Biden needs to drop out, like, right now, before the ******* debate tonight. Absolutely nothing good of his candidacy is going to come forth, and they already have their talking points through the general on him.

After the impeachment's over, Trump's going to say that they did it to defend Biden over and over until it becomes one of the central narratives for the impeachment, and it'll keep Biden in the news as Trump's main target. For their own reasons, they all want us to think this is ultimately going to be Biden's fight and that he stands the best chance of beating Trump in the general election. 

AF89 and mdrake34 like this

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

Still not what he said, no matter how many times you've repeated it the last three years.

No matter how you slice and how wrong he was and many other's were wrong, WFW got it right and many other things regarding the wave that was 2016 and beyond. Don't even mention sparing the board with the Russian Hoax and the call. 

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

And you were attacking him for possible withdrawal. 

Amash is a #nevertrumper so there is that

Never knew Tourette’s popped off when typing. You’re a weird one mr lose

59 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Honestly he's on the edge of needing to back out, but he can't do it until Trump's impeachment is further along. Biden can't appear to be backing down. That will dissuade a lot of his backers at a time that Dems need to MAXIMIZE turnout.