Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

55,287 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Why are people so confident about Trump’s reelection?

He only won by 140k votes spread across three traditional Democratic states.  His popularity is way down from when he was elected and half of the public wants him removed from office.  He’s lost a lot of the people who voted for him and I don’t see where he is making up that ground by drawing Clinton supporters to his side.

He barely won, in other words, and everything he’s done since then has lowered his base of support.  

Not that you asked me, but the simple answer is, America is absolutely loaded with stupid and gullible people that support Trump, plus you have the other side ripping itself apart over stupid, meaningless **** that that the GOP wouldn't entertain, then you have those that will slam Trump openly, but vote for his fat *** anyway (as was demonstrated last presidential election).  Trump could pull this one out!  Nothing about America surprises me now!

2 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Not that you asked me, but the simple answer is, America is absolutely loaded with stupid and gullible people that support Trump, plus you have the other side ripping itself apart over stupid, meaningless **** that that the GOP wouldn't entertain, then you have those that will slam Trump openly, but vote for his fat *** anyway (as was demonstrated last presidential election).  Trump could pull this one out!  Nothing about America surprises me now!

I get the sense that Trump could win it.  I’ve been saying all along that it’s possible.

I was speaking more to the dead-set certainty people seem to have that he is unbeatable, invincible, and will absolutely positively win.  

Catch up on the convo and I’m interested in your thoughts.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

6 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I get the sense that Trump could win it.  I’ve been saying all along that it’s possible.

I was speaking more to the dead-set certainty people seem to have that he is unbeatable, invincible, and will absolutely positively win.  

I don't think he's invincible, but you think he's lost "the advantage" in general, when the war against the Democratic nominee hasn't even started yet.

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Still trying to get caught up, but..........

The dead set on Trump winning is nothing more than false bravado, they are actually worried about trump not being re-elected, and so is Trump.  Trump is a stooge, a convenient idiot that is doing the bidding of his masters.  Everything about America is being hollowed out as I type.  The 1% know the gig is up, and are taking everything of value (looting the country) before everyone else catches on to what is happening!!!

The Branch likes this

37 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Hopefully they just fine him and move forward without his testimony. (I know mdrake expects me to want him arrested by the Supreme Grand Marshall of the Supreme Court, but no, that's just ********).

1 hour ago, Boner said:

The only honest comment you've ever made.

Ice has 3rd highest QBR post season in the history of the NFL. Also only QB with a higher QBR in postseason than his regular season QBR. 

18 minutes ago, Serge said:

I don't think he's invincible, but you think he's lost "the advantage" in general, when the war against the Democratic nominee hasn't even started yet.

I wouldn't really be taking/seeking opinions or advice from someone who said no way in hayell Trump would beat Clinton. In Ihat case you and everyone else on here would've been better off with my opinion.

Pro Tip: No one is beating Trump, bet  your farm on it.

1 hour ago, Leon Troutsky said:

With all of that screwing over of Clinton, she still won the popular vote and barely lost the electoral college.  The ground has shifted dramatically for 2020 and Trump doesn’t have the advantage like he did last time.

You mean when he had a ten percent chance of winning the election.  

8 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I wouldn't really be taking/seeking opinions or advice from someone who said no way in hayell Trump would beat Clinton.

Still not what he said, no matter how many times you've repeated it the last three years.

Leon Troutsky likes this

On 9/30/2019 at 6:54 PM, AF89 said:

This makes my bird twitch

6 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

Judy's story about her college professor was something else.

Judy is lowkey my favorite character (her and Keefe).  She's easily the most broken. :sadwave:

Also she totally raped that dude 

Serge and mdrake34 like this

6 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

The people who voted for Clinton are not voting for Trump.  There are a lot of people who voted for Trump and won't vote for him again.  Trump won by around 140k votes spread across three states.  He's lost more support from people who voted for him and he hasn't gained any support from Clinton voters.  

And there are also a lot of Dems who stayed home in 2016 that aren't likely to stay home this time.  

You're basically looking at a poker game where a guy drew a straight flush and saying, "he's guaranteed to draw a royal flush this time!"  I don't see any reason to believe that the least likely scenario is somehow guaranteed.  

I'd bet that most of the people that voted for Tump in 2016 are going to vote for him again (the wildcard is how many white females are going to roll with Trump again)!  I know yall hate her, but Zerlina Maxwell spoke on this.  Honestly, Trump can continue to do the same **** he did last time and lie his *** off, but what cannot happen is all of the free media coverage Trump gets to talk **** and crack jokes but say nothing that matters!  They need to call out Trump's lie's too!  Trump digs coal, pure ********!!!  Mining jobs have decreased under him and coal producers are going bankrupt and coal fired powerplants are closing faster under Trump than under Obama!  More coal fired powerplants were built in Obama's 8 years than under Brush and Trump COMBINED!!!  Best economy ever?  All Trump had to do was not **** up the recovery that has been going on for years!  Helping farmers?  This clown borrowed 28 billion from China to pay them off, plus soybeans and other crops are not coming back like they once did (gone/going to Brazil and a few more countries) thanks to him!  Watch this ham fisted chump jam through a trade deal with China that makes everything worse because he's dumb!!!  Steel?  Really?  Trump lied his *** off about steel mills!  Trump should lose Pennsylvania on that alone!!  The fact is, the "good" jobs are being replaced with  much lower paying jobs with zero benefits!  I could go on, but the truth is, Trump should LOSE in a landslide if the economy goes into a recession or not, but the media and their owners what him to WIN!!!

43 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Rudy isn’t a federal employee and doesn’t have any kind of privileges or immunity.  So him openly obstructing a congressional investigation could end badly for him.

3 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

I could go on, but the truth is, Trump should LOSE in a landslide if the economy goes into a recession or not, but the media, their owners and a majority of rural want him to WIN!!!  

FIFY!!!

A large part of America love what trump represents.  White patriarchy, anything else is heresy.

31 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I wouldn't really be taking/seeking opinions or advice from someone who said no way in hayell Trump would beat Clinton. In Ihat case you and everyone else on here would've been better off with my opinion.

Pro Tip: No one is beating Trump, bet  your farm on it.

People might take your little digs more seriously if you weren’t a habitual, bald-faced liar.  Everybody here saw that I was one of the very few people who said Trump had a legitimate (1-in-3) shot of winning the election.  And everybody recognizes these digs as bald-faced lies.

Everybody here also saw YOU “predict” that Reps would pick up seats in the House, the GOP would win 4-6 seats in the Senate, that Roy Moore would win the AL Senate election, and that Al Franken would never resign.

That’s why we call you Nostradumbazz and why nobody takes you seriously.  Because you flat out lie about everything.

mdrake34 likes this

1 minute ago, mfaulk57158 said:

FIFY!!!

A large part of America love what trump represents.  White patriarchy, anything else is heresy.

Sad, sad, sad!!!