Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

56,713 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

Theres so much to unpack with this Turkey/ Syria war. Goodness theres alot of moving parts. Theres also a lot of failures. The kind of failures with repercussion  that we wont fully realize for another 10 years or so. 

190624-trump-putin-gty-773.jpg

Scrunchomarx likes this

4 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/10/14/world/middleeast/the-kurds-facts-history.amp.html

This isn't as simple as trump bad. But it certainly isnt a good look. We are in a catch 22 when allies start killing each other.   

Its literally what people said would happen when he did his "bad look" thing.   He knew it was going to happen...he didn't care.   

falconsd56 and Scrunchomarx like this

1 hour ago, Serge said:

Good thing the media, the government, and other monied interests aren't gonna **** the Democratic nominee like they ****** Hillary, right? Hahaha shoot me.

With all of that screwing over of Clinton, she still won the popular vote and barely lost the electoral college.  The ground has shifted dramatically for 2020 and Trump doesn’t have the advantage like he did last time.

10 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

He’s probably going to need a criminal defense lawyer.  What are the chances that he tries to represent himself?

3 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Just the dumbest ******* timeline.

As the great Steph Houead always says, "Only you can prevent torresf fires!"

Scrunchomarx likes this

33 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

With all of that screwing over of Clinton, she still won the popular vote and barely lost the electoral college.  The ground has shifted dramatically for 2020 and Trump doesn’t have the advantage like he did last time.

It's gonna keep shifting, too. It's still 2019 and the Democrats are talking like the impeachment might start and finish in 2019. The right's base is going to stay fired up because Trump was impeached even after it's over. The left's base is still looking at a dozen candidates and no clear concept of how to approach Trump 1-on-1 or even just the media landscape in the Trump era in general. There's so much potential for them to **** this up that's being overlooked because it was seen as bad luck or problems specific to Hillary in 2016. As if it was bad luck that cable news chose to fixate on her emails the way they did.

Just now, thesouphead said:

We will see. 

Hopefully they just fine him and move forward without his testimony. (I know mdrake expects me to want him arrested by the Supreme Grand Marshall of the Supreme Court, but no, that's just ********).

Just now, Serge said:

how to approach Trump 1-on-1 or even just the media landscape in the Trump era in general.

"The man who willingly let ISIS escape!"

1 minute ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Hopefully they just fine him and move forward without his testimony. (I know mdrake expects me to want him arrested by the Supreme Grand Marshall of the Supreme Court, but no, that's just ********).

I was thinking this:

game-of-thrones-most-pirated.gif

1 minute ago, thesouphead said:

I was thinking this:

game-of-thrones-most-pirated.gif

Barron would have to become defacto President first.

(seriously don't @ me mdrake)

2 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Barron would have to become defacto President first.

(seriously don't @ me mdrake)

Barron might already be calling the shots as we speak.  It would make a lot of this make much more sense.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this