Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

52,181 posts in this topic

His dad waited as long as possible before announcing to avoid getting #MeToo’d, not sure why they think it’s a good idea to rush Hunter out in the spotlight to give republicans months of talking points in one of their otherwise most vulnerable moments. 

7 hours ago, Scrunchomarx said:

Not your sorry band silly. The band that was playing at halftime over at lambaeu field. TheY had a guy playing a tiny guitar and a dreaded fellow Banging his head while playing some weird hill billy country rap rock. Y’all confused

Didn't see it. My band (the band I play in) is probably better for a bunch of old dudes.

Scrunchomarx likes this

5 hours ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

ya'll I found actual video footage of @WhenFalconsWin

he's interviewed second in the vid,

I'm better and younger looking than that for an older dude. I'm not some old dried up prune like @Big_Dog. I mean the ladies are still interested

Falcons in the #4 slot for the 2020 draft. Needs, pass rusher pass rusher, and pass rusher.

The Falcons have not had a sack in 3 consecutive games. The last time that happened for them was 8 years ago.

Bernie and Warren are too nice to do this to Biden, this feels like Kamala has a plant in the Biden campaign that told them this was a good idea. None of the Trump kids are ever asked to answer these questions, but sure, let’s trot Hunter out there to claim victimhood over nepotism.

Just now, mdrake34 said:

:lol::lol::lol: 

He didn't regret the quid pro Joe/quo

Doesn't matter how crooked the Biden's are he will be out before spring, as I predicted back in April.

5 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Hillary set the bar to low for receiving foreign money. I also never realized how many of these Congress kids sat on these foreign boards for large sums if money.

Yes, many Dems, but I'm not foolish enough to think there also isn't some Republicans kids on them as well 

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

He didn't regret the quid pro Joe/quo

Doesn't matter how crooked the Biden's are he will be out before spring, as I predicted back in April.

Remember when a company backed by the Qatari government magically bailed out Kushner’s 666 5th Avenue at the 11th hour? Remember all the patents China gave Ivanka? Remember when Kushner’s sister was selling $500K Visa’s to Chinese Nationals for access to Trump? 

Maybe sit this one out, gramps 

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Hillary set the bar to low for receiving foreign money. I also never realized how many of these Congress kids sat on these foreign boards for large sums if money.

Yes, many Dems, but I'm not foolish enough to think there also isn't some Republicans kids on them as well 

Scrunchomarx likes this

Just now, mdrake34 said:

Remember when a company backed by the Qatari government magically bailed out Kushner’s 666 5th Avenue at the 11th hour? Remember all the patents China gave Ivanka? Remember when Kushner’s sister was selling $500K Visa’s to Chinese Nationals for access to Trump? 

Maybe sit this one out, gramps 

I just mentioned the gist of this argument in a post just now.

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

Rudy has skills that can be compensated for. He nter, not so much. 

Is Rudy's payment crooked? Let's see what they find. Is Biden's setup wrong? He just resigned the board and said while I didn't do anything untoward, I'll never do this again.

Well, that is just a dumb*** statement there, right up there with his dad's gaffes.