Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

50,199 posts in this topic

Us living in the worst/dumbest timeline  has been confirmed. I'm not religious but this feels like it should have been in the Bible as a sign.

Just now, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

shiet

Yeah, that’s a helluva lot of testimony.  Remember that McGahn gave over 30 hours of testimony, but that was over the course of several months.  This was a third of that in one single day.  

And it’s now the third witness to give 8-10 hours of testimony in the last week alone.  

So ignoring the moral implications. Trump has really went about this thing so so stupidly.

Ukraine thing blows up. He realizes he isn't controlling the narrative. He pulls folks out of Syria to distract from it and in doing so pisses off everyone. He follows up his we gotta get out of the Middle East speech by sending more troops to the Middle East and brags on them being Mercs basically. He then follows that up by imposing sanctions on the people he moved out of the way for while knowing what they were gonna do.

I know we're all numb to it by now.......but this is all ******* insane.

5 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

So what have we been arguing about this weekend? Been busy and away from the boards mostly.

Just now, Jpowors said:

So ignoring the moral implications. Trump has really went about this thing so so stupidly.

Ukraine thing blows up. He realizes he isn't controlling the narrative. He pulls folks out of Syria to distract from it and in doing so pisses off everyone. He follows up his we gotta get out of the Middle East speech by sending more troops to the Middle East and brags on them being Mercs basically. He then follows that up by imposing sanctions on the people he moved out of the way for while knowing what they were gonna do.

Leon Troutsky likes this

9 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

So what have we been arguing about this weekend? Been busy and away from the boards mostly.

Question asked, question answered...

4 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

4 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

Right, he needed a distraction from the impeachment inquiry and the feds doing a cavity search in Rudy’s bank records 

Leon Troutsky likes this

Honestly.... it's literally we gotta get out of the Middle East so I'm gonna pull these 50 or so strategically placed spec ops folks who were there to prevent attacks on certain positions just because they are there. You then follow that up by sending 1800 folks to the Middle East but the caveat is literally......they are paying for this though. It's different.

That's why I resent the 'you folks are becoming neocons' point. I mean.....no. Having 50 special forces guys in certain positions just to prevent Turkey from doing what they're doing now.....It feels like common sense. Pulling them now made absolutely zero sense. And then you add in that he followed that up by sending 1800 other folks to Saudi Arabia.....

Honestly I felt like we had a much bigger moral obligation to the folks in Syria considering that we played a major part in prolonging and escalating that war. I don't care who did it. It was one thing when we started rejecting the refugees, no matter how immoral it was, but when we pulled out the few folks who were literally just there to keep them from bombing our allies because they knew we were there.

That's me calling it coward **** @JDaveG  That's not me supporting neocon ****.

AF89, HolyMoses and eatcorn like this

6 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

Post someting that a candidates son did that wasn't criminal and avoid the dozens of things Trump has done that will get him impeached is typical of a warped Trumpster. Get help fast.

You are an enabler of corruption, but you only see (R) corruption and that is very corrupt, Gramps. . 

The president just got allies a probably a few christians slaughtered and Fox is yucking it up about some O'Keefe project or other :rolleyes: