Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

72,417 posts in this topic

Also, Jim Jordan and other Republicans can go to h***.

Sondland requested to testify and agrees.  They set a date and time.  Just hours before the testimony, Trump and the WH order him not to appear.

Schiff subpoena’s Sondland, who then agrees to abide by the subpoena.

Fiona requested to testify.  White House tells her not to.  Schiff subpoena’s her and she testifies.

Jim Jordan:  “She said she’d come voluntarily, why are Democrats issuing subpoenas like this???”

Eat ****.  Trump’s shown his hand — he’s ordering everyone who works in the executive branch to ignore Congress.  I say subpoena all witnesses from now on and dare the WH to block them.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Also, Jim Jordan and other Republicans can go to h***.

Sondland requested to testify and agrees.  They set a date and time.  Just hours before the testimony, Trump and the WH order him not to appear.

Schiff subpoena’s Sondland, who then agrees to abide by the subpoena.

Fiona requested to testify.  White House tells her not to.  Schiff subpoena’s her and she testifies.

Jim Jordan:  “She said she’d come voluntarily, why are Democrats issuing subpoenas like this???”

Eat ****.  Trump’s shown his hand — he’s ordering everyone who works in the executive branch to ignore Congress.  I say subpoena all witnesses from now on and dare the WH to block them.

And blast everyone who ignores the subpoena with all sanctions proscribed by law. Make them hurt.

1 minute ago, JayOzOne said:

He's a troll. Persistent, I might add. He might lean on the side of rubbing Spanky's nuts, but I really don't think he's stupid. Sadly, can't say I believe that about his stablemates on this thread.

I know he's not stupid like I accuse him. I still don't get his rabid defense of a crazy criminal.

Just now, Big_Dog said:

I know he's not stupid like I accuse him. I still don't get his rabid defense of a crazy criminal.

He told me once that he mainly posts in order to get a rise out of people. He's less on the Devil's teat than he might seem. But then, he always seems to find an unlinked far-right blog post full of unfounded "facts" to add. So even if he's not who he purports to be, he still swims in the sewage-filled water of someone who is. 

3 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

He told me once that he mainly posts in order to get a rise out of people. He's less on the Devil's teat than he might seem. But then, he always seems to find an unlinked far-right blog post full of unfounded "facts" to add. So even if he's not who he purports to be, he still swims in the sewage-filled water of someone who is. 

He might feel bad if he causes me a nervous breakdown trying to get him to open his brain. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

He might feel bad if he causes me a nervous breakdown trying to get him to open his brain. :lol:

:lol:

I wouldn't worry too much about his feelings, which he probably doesn't possess. And I don't think he has a brain, just an organic recorder that filters all talking points that might not hold up Fatty McNasty as the Once and Future King of America.