Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

49,778 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I might hit the next person who boasts Trump deserves credit for addressing problem he unilaterally created. Particularly this one

Normally he likes to intentionally break something, agree to a deal that's actually ****tier than what's in place, and then take credit for "fixing it."  There's no fixing abandoning our allies, losing hundreds of high level ISIS prisoners, and allowing genocide/war crimes to occur. 

None of his other foriegn policy decisions have been this unspeakably stupid and evil.

Big_Dog and AF89 like this

7 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I might hit the next person who boasts Trump deserves credit for addressing problem he unilaterally created. Particularly this one

Remember when Trump said that if he was President, Russian doesn't invade Crimea?

40 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

He believes Putin and Kim Jon Uns' bull$hit all the time. And WFW believes Trumps' just as bad even though Tumps lies now total over 13,000. How do you figure that thought process? 

It’s all about his wallet and personal life. IF/when this affects him directly his tune will change like all of them on the right.

24 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

^^^^^^

I like how the anonymous source is calling Trump a spineless piece of **** who screwed up some negotiations, like there's someone listening to the call while Trump's just completely ****ting himself in negotiations to the point of accidently causing genocide, and afterward Trump's just like "we're telling people I meant to do this."

1 minute ago, Serge said:

I like how the anonymous source is calling Trump a spineless piece of **** who screwed up some negotiations, like there's someone listening to the call while Trump's just completely ****ting himself in negotiations to the point of accidently* causing genocide, and afterward Trump's just like "we're telling people I meant to do this."

*Negligently, not accidentally. He knew what was going to happen. We all did. 

And... Here is the talking point for his supporters. "He took immediate action against Turkey. Obama would have been afraid."

16 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

*Negligently, not accidentally. He knew what was going to happen. We all did. 

He knew what was gonna happen, and now he's leaking ******** to the press suggesting that it might have been the result of his incompetence rather than a willing betrayal of an ally, while the GOP blames the Democrats for starting impeachment proceedings. They're obfuscating just for the sake of making it more work to know what had been obvious, that he intentionally created this situation.

JayOzOne likes this

3 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Meanwhile Trump owns a hotel three blocks from the White House where foreign governments are buying rooms while simultaneously lobbying Trump for friendly foreign policy.

But yeah, let's talk about Hunter Biden sitting on some board of directors.  

The last thing Trump supporters want to talk about right now is corruption.

Don't forget about "Daddy's Little Girl" sitting in an office next to him in the White House.

Leon Troutsky and Big_Dog like this

Just now, DirtyBirdNorth said:

Don't forget about "Daddy's Little Girl" sitting in an office next to him in the White House.

While conducting business in foreign countries at the same time she and his other family are working on foreign policy with those countries.

But let’s talk about Hunter Biden!!  :lol:

mdrake34 likes this

10 minutes ago, Serge said:

He knew what was gonna happen, and now he's leaking ******** to the press suggesting that it might have been the result of his incompetence rather than a willing betrayal of an ally, while the GOP blames the Democrats for starting impeachment proceedings. They're obfuscating just for the sake of making it more work to know what had been obvious, that he intentionally created this situation.

I would still love to hear what was said in that call with Erdogan, and whether Trump’s hotels in Turkey ever came up in the conversation.

Serge likes this

Just now, Serge said:

He knew what was gonna happen, and now he's leaking ******** to the press suggesting that it might have been the result of his incompetence rather than a willing betrayal of an ally, while the GOP blames the Democrats for starting impeachment proceedings. They're obfuscating just for the sake of making it more work to know what been obvious, that he intentionally created this situation.

What you posted, times 1,000. The thing is, even replacing him won't fix anything that he's broken. Might staunch the bleeding though. But, the environment, national discourse, trust for our intelligence agencies (and law enforcement in general), international alliances and national security have been irreparably damaged and it will take generations for us to overcome it. It took half a century to create the brand that we held in the world (whether we deserved it or not; it was mostly PR) and we'll never be seen as that country again.

Even the belief that our Constitution was strong enough to protect us has been dispelled. Nobody should revere it again since it's been shat upon and very few seem to care. All most care about is who's ahead in the game. We're living in the dystopian future that a really bad writer would have described.

I'd like to stop reading and burn the book. And maybe, shoot the writer or something.

Serge and Sn4tteRBoxXeR like this

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

While conducting business in foreign countries at the same time she and his other family are working on foreign policy with those countries.

But let’s talk about Hunter Biden!!  :lol:

Not to mention, making sure her clothing line is exempt from tariffs.

Leon Troutsky likes this

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

I would still love to hear what was said in that call with Erdogan, and whether Trump’s hotels in Turkey ever came up in the conversation.

Erdogan: You need to remove your troops. I've waited long enough.

Trump: I can't do that. I'd be seen as a coward. Work with me here.

Erdogan: I drove past your hotel today.

Trump: ??! And?

Erdogan: I have the receipts for how you managed to build it. Have you ever heard of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, Donald?

Trump: We'll be out by the end of the week.

Big_Dog likes this

6 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I bet he isn't in any big hurry to post a transcript of this phone call.

Leon Troutsky likes this

7 minutes ago, DirtyBirdNorth said:

Not to mention, making sure her clothing line is exempt from tariffs.

Getting patents from China for her personal business while in the middle of a trade war with China, as well.

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Which is impressive considering that he spent a third of the days in office on the golf course.

Doing God's good work on the Lord's day, no doubt.