Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

65,604 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I was going to post this earlier then have listen to all the BS many of you Lemmings would bring forth to my post. 

Better you did it this time, now WFW can just say the fake/scm...Hmm Mmm

Helpful tip.....it's Mmmhmm or mmm-hmm or even mmm hmm.

Hmm mmm is just weird and unnatural sounding..

Ofelia, mdrake34, Big_Dog and 1 other like this

6 minutes ago, eatcorn said:

Is there any starker, more illuminating contrast that exposes the complete and utter ******** coming out of Trump supporters than their treatment of Hunter Biden vs. Trump's children?

If you ever thought this was about policy or principles, you were wrong.

WFW should stop posting till he gets a psychological test that allows him to continue without looking like a jackerss.

8 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

It's like trying to get a Saints fan to stop supporting Drew Brees. Only if the team starts losing will they swap their support (from the Saints).

6 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

Helpful tip.....it's Mmmhmm or mmm-hmm or even mmm hmm.

Hmm mmm is just weird and unnatural sounding..

Can't wait till Trump gets dumped to see what WFW does. Disappear from ABF, s*it and go blind and deaf or both. :tiphat:

2 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

It's like trying to get a Saints fan to stop supporting Drew Brees. Only if the team starts losing will they swap their support (from the Saints).

I like how the media is just constantly rephrasing and recontextualizing that point over and over as if it were always a new and potent observation. He campaigned on being exactly what he is now.

Just now, Serge said:

I like how the media is just constantly rephrasing and recontextualizing that point over and over as if it were always a new and potent observation. He campaigned on being exactly what he is now.

it's not

3 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

it's not

It'd be more accurate to say that it's constantly suggesting he wouldn't understand the concept of winning in politics well enough to pursue that as an end unto itself, while sometimes having individuals who allow themselves to acknowledge that his whole public persona is built around always winning for a reason that is not because he's always winning. And it seems like a new observation every time it's made, but he campaigned on fighting and winning. He was also a known conman and a world-famous conspiracy theorist who actually wielded a conspiracy against the POTUS before him. It was all part of the package the whole time, but we're supposed to be too overcome by the latest thing in the news to keep in mind what he really is.

Then we spent so much time calling him stupid that acknowledging his true nature actually challenges some cherished preconceptions about his intellectual inferiority to the left in a way that makes it seem like a groundbreaking observation to say that, actually, he floods the media with ******** and horror as a strategy to turn people against the media. They always have to start with the idea that he's too stupid to pull off whatever he had in mind, and work their way up to "that was meant to distract or manipulate us."

2 hours ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Just had this with roast beef,

detail-001@1200.1513045808.jpg

@mdrake34 have you tried it?

I have not had that kind.  I did try some horseradish sauce with the beef tenderloin one of the other husband's on our trip to Helen cooked Friday night, it was tasty.

1 hour ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Exactly.  And why Democrats don't have a response to this with any of the hundreds of corrupt ways that Trump is using his office to enrich himself and his kids ready whenever it gets brought up is beyond me.  It's such a simple response -- Trump and his kids are the last people on earth to talk about nepotism and corruption.

"Because they're democrats, Avi."

51 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Since he is so full of $hit, I can believe that he thought everyone else is too.

He believes Putin and Kim Jon Uns' bull$hit all the time. And WFW believes Trumps' just as bad even though Tumps lies now total over 13,000. How do you figure that thought process?