Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

54,685 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

A real NY deli style Reuben, not some BS artsy fartsy new day deli Reuben.

Shoot, I'll take an Arbys Reuben if you cake it in horsey sauce.

25 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Shoot Ill take an Arbys reuban if you cake it in horsey sauce

I'm all for Burger King's 'Impossible' burger.:tiphat:

44 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Shoot, I'll take an Arbys Reuben if you cake it in horsey sauce.

You really don't know, you think you know, but you really don't know...and you never will.

12 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

You really don't know, you think you know, but you really don't know...and you never will.

But I do know; I know they are delicious, Arby's sandwiches. My digestive biome is fine tuned for fast food consumption. Never get stomach aches or pain, just healthy.

I understand the protections for freedom of speech and that politicos get very wide latitude, but this kind of bulls*** is getting out of control and it has to be reigned in...

Parscale ramped up his anti-impeachment rhetoric Monday afternoon, claiming Democrats had launched “a seditious conspiracy” and calling on Pelosi to resign.

“Democrats have crossed over the line of partisan politics and have undertaken a seditious conspiracy to overthrow the people’s president,” Parscale tweeted. “Nancy Pelosi should step down for betraying her oath of office and attempting to overthrow our great Republic.”

10 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I understand the protections for freedom of speech and that politicos get very wide latitude, but this kind of bulls*** is getting out of control and it has to be reigned in...

Parscale ramped up his anti-impeachment rhetoric Monday afternoon, claiming Democrats had launched “a seditious conspiracy” and calling on Pelosi to resign.

“Democrats have crossed over the line of partisan politics and have undertaken a seditious conspiracy to overthrow the people’s president,” Parscale tweeted. “Nancy Pelosi should step down for betraying her oath of office and attempting to overthrow our great Republic.”

I just want Trump gone.

Scrunchomarx likes this

52 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

It's love to know if Bill Barr even goes to church. We know that Trump doesn't. The so-called. Christian right is a do as I say, not as I do crowd and they're going to soak up this blatant pandering like sponges.

Scrunchomarx likes this