Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

56,042 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leon Troutsky said:

The new talking point is that impeachment is the reason Turkey invaded and that Dems are responsible for the troop withdrawal and slaughter of Kurds.

And the horrifying thing is that around 30% of adults in the US will immediately adopt this view, and cling to it for life.

HolyMoses, lostone, mdrake34 and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

 

Quoting for posterity that the new Trump-supporter platform on ISIS needlessly reforming is "who cares?"

Nope, that was a who cares about DWTS results, but in the realm of the Lemmings it could apply anywhere really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

The word if the week on TATF is "tanking" which is like the word of the year "impeachment" on ABF.

Not tanking when the polls show vast majority in favor of impeachment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Bern jumping on Fauxchohantas over the weekend for being a capitalist.

Bern, without capitalism you cannot have socialism, wealth has to pay for socialism. 

With capitalism, you can only have socialism until the money runs out.

:huh:

Scrunchomarx likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

The word if the week on TATF is "tanking" which is like the word of the year "impeachment" on ABF.

The word of the week,this week: 'CosaNostraDumbone' > WFW

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Not tanking when the polls show vast majority in favor of impeachment. 

I can do that for you but first let me slant the polls with heavily loaded Dems being polled.

How old are you, 10?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Not tanking when the polls show vast majority in favor of impeachment. 

Tanking in football numbnuts...not politics. We need a rule for allowable content, verses how many posts per day for Grampie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I can do that for you but first let me slant the polls with heavily loaded Dems being polled.

How old are you, 10?

^^^Quoted polls just last week as accurate.  

I guess Nostradumbazz is doing the Snak strategy of quoting polls when it’s good news and saying they’re all skewed when it’s bad news.

NewFalcon and Big_Dog like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

 

Quoting for posterity that the new Trump-supporter platform on ISIS needlessly reforming is "who cares?"

I hope Trump people realize no one's ever going to want to hear a word from any of them ever again once he's out of office. 

Leon Troutsky likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Serge said:

I hope Trump people realize no one's ever going to want to hear a word from any of them ever again once he's out of office. 

They don't care.  They'll just keep yelling at everyone else.

Leon Troutsky and Big_Dog like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Curious to me, but not to many of the Lemming on here. 

Dems never worried about ISIS while there was a Dem POTUS let them thrive leave no residual forces.

GOP POTUS wipes out ISIS wants to pull out of regions once occupied

Dems all of a sudden become war mongers and want GOP to leave residual forces...political chicanery at it finest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I can do that for you but first let me slant the polls with heavily loaded Dems being polled.

How old are you, 10?

The polls were broken down including R's, D's men, women. How old are you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

 Curious to me, but not to many of the Lemming on here. 

Dems never worried about ISIS while there was a Dem POTUS let them thrive leave no residual forces.

GOP POTUS wipes out ISIS wants to pull out of regions once occupied

Dems all of a sudden become war mongers and want GOP to leave residual forces...political chicanery at it finest.

The military wiped out ISIS you twit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Big_Dog said:

The polls were broken down including R's, D's men, women. How old are you?

Right, and 48% we're Dems, 40% we're Republicans pops. You and I went to school back in the pencil and paper days and you don't have to be a genius to figure that one out.

Stop hoping Impeachment is your silver bullet.

You're getting 5 more years of Trump, now deal with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

 Curious to me, but not to many of the Lemming on here. 

Dems never worried about ISIS while there was a Dem POTUS let them thrive leave no residual forces.

GOP POTUS wipes out ISIS wants to pull out of regions once occupied

Dems all of a sudden become war mongers and want GOP to leave residual forces...political chicanery at it finest.

 

53 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Who cares? The world is over in what, 10 more years...**** it. Enjoy mindless things, love more, live more...don't be consumed by 1st world problems...now I'm going to have me a nice e Reuban for lunch.

And a 1000 years from now my kin will be enjoying a nice Reuben as well...#lifeisgood

#FirstWorldProblems

mdrake34 and AF89 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now