Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

56,817 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, lostone said:

WFW will find a way

He even doesn’t like it. I’m sure red and black or sobeit might claim it’s 87D chess. 

6 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

He even doesn’t like it. I’m sure red and black or sobeit might claim it’s 87D chess. 

I've seen a lot of Republicans calling out the sheer senselessness of this,  I'll give them credit but I'd give them more if I thought they'd remember past next Friday.

mdrake34 likes this

10 minutes ago, lostone said:

WFW will find a way.  Probably deflecting to Libya and Hilary.  He will “forget” all of us were against that stupid destabilizing war.  Hilary Obama Bill 30k email with a post election YouTube video self own chef’s kiss  

Those Green Berets are probably Dems. Trump: Killing the Kurds to own the libs!*

*This might be great for a tee shirt.

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

I've seen a lot of Republicans calling out the sheer senselessness of this,  I'll give them credit but I'd give them more if I thought they'd remember past next Friday.

Honestly we're probably one picture of AOC eating a hamburger away from most of the GOP completely forgetting that the president just signed the death warrant for tens if thousands for like no (honestly come by) discernable cause or gain.

53 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Yeah but if look at the standings your bubble gets sorta burst a little bit.  There are a like 5 or 6 teams unlike the Falcons who are probably trying to tank on purpose. Meanwhile I've no doubt we can grab a garbage win or two. 

Trying to catch the Dolphins for instance is probably just as hopeless as catching the Saints.  

I've no doubt we can parlay this into a 8 or 9 pick

It's our destiny to just miss the guy we really want

AF89 and mdrake34 like this

2 minutes ago, Serge said:

It's our destiny to just miss the guy we really want

Our lot in life is a Rene Zelleweger romantic comedy

22 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Meh, If they jump on it too much.  He will spin it.

1 minute ago, Serge said:

I don't see how they even could keep Quinn or Dimitroff at this point. They held onto 2016 so tight and now they can't win even if they score 33 points against a losing team. 

Maybe Blank knows the season is cooked and he wants the next coach to "think they will have a full season" just like Quinn. It's about "looking stable" as an incentive.

1 hour ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I dunno. Did the Falcons and UGA **** up around the Leyritz HR or that 18 inning nightmare against the Astros?

Not the same week but that UGA completion as time expired and the Roddy White assault against the niners were the same year. 

Those 2 sucked far more than this. Only the braves loss mattered in any way shape or form.

1 minute ago, WOR said:

Not the same week but that UGA completion as time expired and the Roddy White assault against the niners were the same year. 

Those 2 sucked far more than this. Only the braves loss mattered in any way shape or form.

Even the Braves loss wasn't all that crushing. Sure, it sucked, but I wouldn't rank it among the soul scarring games I mentioned before or something like the infield fly game.

15 minutes ago, lostone said:

I have found the greatest subreddit 

My BJJ coach is a black Muslim and most of my training partners are black and one of the best things I have discovered from hanging around them has been black Twitter. 

5 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

My BJJ coach is a black Muslim and most of my training partners are black and one of the best things I have discovered from hanging around them has been black Twitter. 

That's deep and unforgiving water. Many can't keep their heads up once the waves start roiling.