Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

75,351 posts in this topic

I mean in a way it's the best of both worlds.

We clearly played the better game if you factor in the refs inexplicably choosing to **** with us in a garbage no meaning game

And we pick up a huge tie breaker in the draft race

falconsd56 and HolyMoses like this

Was there a  Hurricane/flood in Phoenix that I did not hear about? 

#KatrinaRefsValleyofthesun 

#WeDon’tDeserveToWinButWeStillGotScrewed

#BringBackGiorgioTavecchio 

He was easily half a yard short :rolleyes:

Have no idea why every single break would go Arizona's way in a game with absolutely zero ramifications but there you go. Thanks for the draft help NFL...I guess

HolyMoses likes this

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

Thank god the FIFA mandated international break kept the MLS playoffs from starting until next week

I dunno. Did the Falcons and UGA **** up around the Leyritz HR or that 18 inning nightmare against the Astros?

17 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

The new front office and coaching staff are going to have a great draft slot.

Yeah but if look at the standings your bubble gets sorta burst a little bit.  There are a like 5 or 6 teams unlike the Falcons who are probably trying to tank on purpose. Meanwhile I've no doubt we can grab a garbage win or two. 

Trying to catch the Dolphins for instance is probably just as hopeless as catching the Saints.  

I've no doubt we can parlay this into a 8 or 9 pick

mdrake34, Serge and HolyMoses like this

25 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Yeah but if look at the standings your bubble gets sorta burst a little bit.  There are a like 5 or 6 teams unlike the Falcons who are probably trying to tank on purpose. Meanwhile I've no doubt we can grab a garbage win or two. 

Trying to catch the Dolphins for instance is probably just as hopeless as catching the Saints.  

I've no doubt we can parlay this into a 8 or 9 pick

We made a rookie QB for one of the worst teams in football look like vintage Donovan McNabb. I'll be surprised if we win three games with our defense. I'm def expecting a top 5 pick. Funny thing is, between that pick and fresh eyes from a new coach, I can easily see us winning the South in Year One.

But I thought we could do that this year, too.

Who Knows Idk GIF

4 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Is there even any way to spin this for Trump? 

WFW will find a way.  Probably deflecting to Libya and Hilary.  He will “forget” all of us were against that stupid destabilizing war.  Hilary Obama Bill 30k email with a post election YouTube video self own chef’s kiss