Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

50,442 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Jpowors said:

I feel like I should have known about "Violent Bob Ross" before now.

Pena is a killer. The judges robbed him last night.

13 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I don't need to be absolved of doing what is right. There are some pompous *** Lemmings on here that think if you agree with then said person has brain worms...fake/scm/Lemmings will live on forever.

Oh it's right to **** what were U.S. allies and give Saudi Arabia whatever they're willing to pay for. Coulda confused me when you kept disparaging Obama for how he handled conflict in the Middle East. Trump was also pretty confusing talking about wanting to wipe out ISIS if he's gonna **** an ally against them for no apparent reason aside from improving his own business relationships with certain countries.

32 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

That's why I posted that as a reply to the OP. Sometimes you have to drop to their level.

Lol, please post more but Hilary Obama Bill tarmac stuff.  Maybe you’ll bring up the 33k emails or post the Obama YouTube video again.  Gotta love the classic talking points.

Kurds loving our commitment to them though ;) 

Blizzcon is gonna be wild y’all.  I haven’t been this excited for a game conference in a long time.  Activision/Blizzard has made themselves worse than epic and EA in a single action.  I was looking so forward to WoW classic and the diablo 4 announcement.  Oh well

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

1 minute ago, Vogelgryff said:

Kill the mofos...

probably was some jackass watching youtube videos about keeping fish in swimming pools and decided to throw it in the river

You know what I just realized, listening to Trump insult people's looks, why haven't any politicians gone after Trump's looks? They need to make fun of the obvious. Rubio tried, and did gain one fan (cough cough), but more haven't tried. I know, I will get accused of being a "Resister" because of this statement, but that's fine. I want to see Trump's reaction to people making fun of his posture, his gut, his skin tone, more about his hands, everything, all of it, right in front of his face. IDC anymore; I have chronic inflammatory TDS.

6 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

You know what I just realized, listening to Trump insult people's looks, why haven't any politicians gone after Trump's looks? They need to make fun of the obvious. Rubio tried, and did gain one fan (cough cough), but more haven't tried. I know, I will get accused of being a "Resister" because of this statement, but that's fine. I want to see Trump's reaction to people making fun of his posture, his gut, his skin tone, more about his hands, everything, all of it, right in front of his face. IDC anymore; I have chronic inflammatory TDS.

Remarkably weird. 

On 9/22/2019 at 2:33 PM, Psychic Gibbon said:

Not there yet. We'll probably get there when the Cardinals blow them out.

Hope everyone is ready for rock bottom today.

mdrake34 likes this

1 hour ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

probably was some jackass watching youtube videos about keeping fish in swimming pools and decided to throw it in the river

WFW ??

By the way there is a bounty on pythons in the Everglades. Small pets became too dangerous and costly to feed so they have been turned loose in the glades. Some caught have been in the 18 to 19 foot range. They eat the deer and wild hogs so the gov is paying a bounty per foot.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

32 minutes ago, lostone said:

So the rock is going to put his signature move on us?!  Awesome!!!

Eww is that why he asks if you can smell what he's cooking?