Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

56,299 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Dallas PD is on a roll....

Just a matter of time before we find out how much marijuana the victim ever smoked in her lifetime.

I agree that's not right

13 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Just a matter of time before we find out how much marijuana the victim ever smoked in her lifetime.

Hope Judge Kemp has an extra Bible and a few more hugs for this murderer. 

Honestly it makes sense to me, Trump has been the one shouting " no quid pro quo " from the outset. So yes it's plausible that he told Sondland to type that.

19 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

1 hour ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

**** Are we sure they didn't shoot JFK? Like maybe they thought he was jacking that car?

6 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Though all of the flashbacks had me thinking that Todd hid all of his cash in between his chins.

fat.png

5 hours ago, AF89 said:

**** Are we sure they didn't shoot JFK? Like maybe they thought he was jacking that car?

The JFK assassination was never really solved IMHO.  Too many theories floated around with no concrete solution.

26 minutes ago, Serge said:

I don't remember if this has been posted yet but it needs to be if it hasn't been.

I shed a tear.  Masterpiece!

9 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

This should be an interesting week.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trumps-envoy-who-denied-quid-pro-quo-now-says-he-isnt-certain/2019/10/12/4abe0902-bc19-44e8-8c38-9aa35c544859_story.html

^^^He also admits there WAS a quid pro quo — a presidential-level visit in exchange for Ukraine publicly saying they were investigating “corruption”, with a specific mention of Burisma.  

But he claims he didn’t know that Burisma were about Joe Biden.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

18 hours ago, lostone said:

It’s like reading the ramblings of an 8 year old.

That's why I posted that as a reply to the OP. Sometimes you have to drop to their level.

17 hours ago, Serge said:

It's getting worse because your brain's getting eaten up by the worms worse and worse as you have to defend **** that isn't defensible except by deflecting to something else. He's ******* bragging about letting Saudi Arabia pay for our military while intentionally creating the circumstances resulting in the genocide of allies in the region, and you're trying to figure out what to compare that to from the Obama administration to make it an unfair criticism of Trump's behavior. He's gonna get a million people killed because he wants to put some more Trump **** in Turkey and Saudi Arabia, but it's the liberal media's fault for making all that stuff sound worse than it is. Poor guy.

Frankly it's also pretty ******* outrageous that you think disagreeing with Trump on this absolves you of personal responsibility. No, you ***** and moan about Obama all day in 2019, so you're gonna own this **** forever regardless of whatever the brain worms are telling you. No one's gonna forgive Trump people even if he does win again in 2020.

I don't need to be absolved of doing what is right. There are some pompous *** Lemmings on here that think if you agree with then said person has brain worms...fake/scm/Lemmings will live on forever.