Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

55,250 posts in this topic

I mean this will all be lost in the noise by tomorrow when the media cycle churns out the next outrage, but for me this is bigger than any of the Russia stuff the Democrats wasted two years on. 

mdrake34 likes this

1 minute ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I mean this will all be lost in the noise by tomorrow when the media cycle churns out the next outrage, but for me this is bigger than any of the Russia stuff the Democrats wasted two years on. 

AF89 and thesouphead like this

3 minutes ago, thesouphead said:

Dude often gets double teamed or the RB chip block, which means Takk should be solo.  Beasley is 1 sack away from being in the Falcons top 5 of all time.  He has the speed to get there when used properly. 

That's depressing as ****. He's only had one year that would even indicate pass rushing is a specialty of his.

1 hour ago, Leon Troutsky said:

That defense has fallen apart.  Those kinds of defenses of Trump’s behavior no longer carry weight with most people.  That’s why this Ukraine scandal is landing so hard...people realize he’s not joking, that he really is corrupt and serious about the crazy s*** he says out loud.

Trump already pardoned Dinesh D'Souza, what's he gonna do with his 'liddle Ruskies that just got caught with their hands in the cookie jar?

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

:lol: how can people be so consistently wrong? They can't actually, this is more about partisan ship over brains...or should I say brain worms.

Ok, now I have been told. B)

48 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I think at this point the strategy is to release so much at once Trump and his machine can't possibly spin all of it.

falconsd56, Serge and Sn4tteRBoxXeR like this

7 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Ok, now I have been told. B)

Man just paid $33k for his Tesla's new battery.

I've gone hybrid on one of my cars but no way in Hades I go fully electric.

1 hour ago, thesouphead said:

Yep...and it's pointless to run that zone when Oliver and Allen are not going to bother to watch after their area.   Might as well see if you can pressure the QB instead.

Well, that zone is pointless when you have everyone drop back 7-9 yards every play.

He's better off going to a straight 4-3...

thesouphead likes this

7 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Well, that zone is pointless when you have everyone drop back 7-9 yards every play.

He's better off going to a straight 4-3...

Well... look at it this way, we are the best defense in the league at defending passes between 7 and 9 yards from the line of scrimmage. :rolleyes: