Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

57,144 posts in this topic

I've never seen so many starting pitchers out of the pen this early in the playoffs. Did the mentality change or is there just like a shortage of bull pen arms this year?

Trump wouldn’t lie about something like this, would he? 

You bet your *** he would. 

I don’t have any evidence whatsoever that he is, but I think he is. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-defending-troop-pullback-syria-describes-scenes-grieving-military-families-n1064446

I did watch a video of him at Dover  and there were no parents when the coffin came off the cargo plane. 

7 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Nationals advancing <_<

That is annoying....but gratifying in the sense that the dodgers are full of them selves and Harper missed out on actually advancing.

JDaveG likes this

Kinda neat how 4 outs made the difference between us not advancing and the Nats not getting eliminated (hahaha kill me)

Okay so when I read the NBA was confiscating Hong Kong signs I thought they just meant like the games in China,  which sucks but isn't really unexpected. 

Nah that's happening HERE in the States. Holy ****** ****snacks!!!

I member when the MLS was doing the same thing with anti fachist signage, which while I thought was bullchit, (being anti fachist shouldn't be considered controversial but 2019 gonna 2019) but sure okay whatever, mildly 2 degrees of seperation from  something vaugely Antifa-ish makes certain sorts of white people nervous, I understand that.

But ****ing Hong Kong protests? They can't even justify this 

When MLS did what they did, the backlash was massive and the MLS was forced to back down a little bit. 

If the general NBA fan response isn't to swamp every single game these next few months with even more signs imma be really dissaponted

5 hours ago, AF89 said:

Former Grantland writer

See... Days like yesterday is what makes me chuckle when Trump fans say we can’t get over losing on this board. 

he!! losing to us is like taking our next breath!

Sancho likes this

Cause in one example both Side A and Side B are prerty equally vocally loud in thier criticisms, therefore the general noise of the entire room goes up however in example 2 Side A is vocally outraged while WFW thanks is pretty ****ing sweet

mdrake34 likes this

43 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Cause in one example both Side A and Side B are prerty equally vocally loud in thier criticisms, therefore the general noise of the entire room goes up however in example 2 Side A is vocally outraged while WFW thanks is pretty ****ing sweet

“America first”.* Decency last. 

Actually it’s something like Putin first. Trump second. Stupid **** third. America forgotten. 

12 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

EGduBIEWsAEvZZu?format=png&name=small

Impeachment is too good.  He should be towed by his balls to Syria and served up to ISIS. 

Middle eastern justice is often harsh but fair

6 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

Trump wouldn’t lie about something like this, would he? 

You bet your *** he would. 

I don’t have any evidence whatsoever that he is, but I think he is. 

Pathetic, but this is what most of us have come to expect from #nevertrumpers.

2 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

“America first”.* Decency last. 

Actually it’s something like Putin first. Trump second. Stupid **** third. America forgotten. 

Tell Vlad I'll have more flexibility after my election...yeah, Putin first.:flush:

49 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Why is my name in your mouth this early in the morning... somebody needs a WFW fix.:D

If Hunter Biden's board job was on the up and up, then what did Biden's and Archer's third partner, John Kerry's stepson, Chris Heinz, object to the propriety of the position to the extent that he severed all his business ties with them?

Trump.will continue to expose and remove the corrupt for the next 5 years. American's can NEVER thank him enough. Bravo sir! 5 more years!

26 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

If Hunter Biden's board job was on the up and up, then what did Biden's and Archer's third partner, John Kerry's stepson, Chris Heinz, object to the propriety of the position to the extent that he severed all his business ties with them?

Trump.will continue to expose and remove the corrupt for the next 5 years. American's can NEVER thank him enough. Bravo sir! 5 more years!

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

6 minutes ago, Serge said:

He refuses to even acknowledge Trump is doing this, let alone criticize him for it, he can only engage in whataboutism with Obama’s troop withdrawal in Iraq, an event Trump arguably should have learned from to help ensure ISIS didn’t have an environment in which to rise back to power and slaughter our allies. 

He hasn’t called the story about Trump asking Tillerson to get the DOJ to drop its case against Rudy’s Turkish client fake/scm yet, but he’s going to sometime today. 

HolyMoses and Sn4tteRBoxXeR like this