Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

65,993 posts in this topic

I member going in with Southern one year how much I ******* hated that steam whistle at Bobby Dodd everytime Tech bruised thier way to a first down but thats also kinda what makes it so awsome when it's actually your team rolling

I think it's cause I relate it to an old story I read about how a Washington fan (somehow) got a diesel horn into RFK and would hit that thing every time John Riggens got the ball and went downfield, and I thought it sounded cool as ****

6 hours ago, Serge said:

Might even want to start that war with Iran

Nah... The Old nad is more chickenish than hawkish... (Well... bad is better than worse!)

Just now, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Someone needs to explain to me what exactly Acuna does that seems to piss off the rest of baseball. He's hardly the only guy that flips a bat. What's the deal?

He wins. Katt Williams spoke to this. 

Gritzblitz 2.0 likes this

8 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Someone needs to explain to me what exactly Acuna does that seems to piss off the rest of baseball. He's hardly the only guy that flips a bat. What's the deal?

Yeah....he hit him on purpose.

That is clear.

So the cardinals just moved up the phuck them list.

JDaveG likes this

1 hour ago, AF89 said:

It's been awsome watching them turn that Michigan win into such a recruiting propaganda win that it's snowballed into dynasty after dynasty for them while our six FCS championships are losing their luster.

I'm sure State will take that Tennessee win and do something similar on the local level.

(sry I'm just extra cynical tonight)

App’s gonna lose this game. My cousin from Louisiana, who is a huge Saints/LSU fan and went to UL, texted me about the game and now we have a bet. I have to post a pic of me in a Saints jersey on FB if App loses. So it’s kind of a forgone conclusion.

22 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

The ****? He didn’t run out a ball of the wall, and they’re pissed? Hit him twice? Meanwhile their dude is blowing kisses and they’re all hooting and hollering up 10+ runs. **** that team.

Even more pissed no one came out to defend him after the HBP today.

JDaveG likes this

1 minute ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Fair point but also, why it always gotta be “communist” China? Keep reading it and that side of the propaganda is also disturbing.

1 minute ago, Stan Grossman said:

Fair point but also, why it always gotta be “communist” China? Keep reading it and that side of the propaganda is also disturbing.

Because it's what the more simplistic people still believe about China. They are an authoritarian regime that routinely commits egregious human rights violations.

But that doesn't shake the tree of people on one particular end of our political spectrum. To get their attention, they have to be "commies".

3 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Because it's what the more simplistic people still believe about China. They are an authoritarian regime that routinely commits egregious human rights violations.

But that doesn't shake the tree of people on one particular end of our political spectrum. To get their attention, they have to be "commies".

True true. I guess “Authoritarian Commucapitalist China” just doesn’t ring the same bell.

Also, holy ****, App won and I don’t have to wear a Saints Jersey. Praise be to Eru Ilúvatar.

Gritzblitz 2.0 likes this

II mean it's just really really funny/unnerving/weird that ESPN went out of its way to design that particular map graphic.

Suddenly I'm sorta nervous what they're going to do with the new Mulan. Like maybe the lesson is Imperial China had it right all along and the real coming of age independent spirit was the friends we made along the way, now back to the rice field girl! Imma need you to have exactly and no more than, two baby units.

Gritzblitz 2.0 and Ofelia like this