Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

48,595 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Billy Ocean said:

@Serge check out this Joker review by Felix from Chapo. Some of my favorite writing on modern media consumption:

I ******* hate movie reviews. It’s always some insipidly over analyzed monologue about how it reflects or impacts society in the most obtuse terms that really don’t mean a **** thing about the movie itself. A movie can’t be judged on its own merits anymore and people can’t just see it as a self contained experience, we have to suffer through the insufferability of woke social justice nerds politicizing or making everything about them a social commentary. Pretty soon I won’t even be able to take a **** without someone nagging about how white and average my toilet paper is and bemoaning the toxic masculinity of my wiping methods.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

3 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/federal-judge-overseeing-key-lawsuit-relating-to-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-dies.amp

Federal judge overseeing key lawsuit relating to pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dies

:ninja:

A 96 year old guy dying is about as normal as sunburns in Florida. I like how the opening paragraph reads:

A U.S. District Court judge in New York who was presiding over a lawsuit involving a wealthy, Clinton-connected financier and sex offender died Sunday at the age of 96.

Lmao Fox News is trash.

AF89 and mdrake34 like this

I don’t want to adult...

i have a honeydo list I don’t want to do.  

I see goreadup came back with some Qanon madness.  

Dont know if trump is going down for this, but I really want the Epstein stuff to take everyone out

President garbage mouth. "Not fit to carry his #ock strap, Bullsh!t and Mitt is an asz."  Way to go White House trend setter.

5 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

What the **** is a 96 year doing still presiding over any court cases? 

More energy than Jimmy Carter who still teaches Sunday school and helped build habitat for humanity homes until breaking a hip? 

1 hour ago, Scrunchomarx said:

Sorry I didn’t turn out to be the karate champ you wanted me to be

You would've if you were my kid, you're just not my bloodline.  Hey, they say everyone is good at something. Next time you talk to your mother in the basement, ask her if the was anything that you excelled in during Jr. high school,,,it was that long ago, I'm sure she remembers something?  What ever it was take that up and start practicing real hard. 

11 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

Federal, appointed for life. 

34 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

46 minutes ago, Carter said:

A 96 year old guy dying is about as normal as sunburns in Florida. I like how the opening paragraph reads:

A U.S. District Court judge in New York who was presiding over a lawsuit involving a wealthy, Clinton-connected financier and sex offender died Sunday at the age of 96.

Lmao Fox News is trash.

^^^ that's why

7 hours ago, Carter said:

:lol:

Atlanta United twitter is bout to steal the ever living sh*t out of this for Orlando games 

Carter likes this

3 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Still funny that Mitt did that press conference about how he needed to oppose Trump for the sake of his grandchildren and then promptly kissed his *** when he won for his personal gain.

Oh, just because Mitt has more integrity than any other Republican senator does not mean that he actually has a measurable amount of integrity. 

I mean, thank you very much for doing the right thing here, mitt. But you’ve been disgraceful plenty of other times. 

Regardless, the post was about Trump, more than Mitt.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna964261

Just storing  that here for next time someone asked me about why I think Tulsi Gabbard is connected with Russia.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

6 hours ago, Carter said:

Imagine the only reason you post in the ABF Trump thread being that you need an outlet for your derpy hyper partisan mental gymnastics lmao

7 hours ago, Jpowors said:

Vicious. He'll pop in sooner or later.

They almost always only show up when they think daddy just scored a big propaganda victory which makes goreadups presence now of all times particularly funny.  

I've no doubt the various Blaze and Breitbart bubbles have him convinced this is all pretty d*mn excellent, while vindication and Democrat convictions are going to start rolling in any day now

Guess he figured he'd stroll in for a little bit and gloat :lol:

Sn4tteRBoxXeR and Carter like this

1 hour ago, Carter said:

I ******* hate movie reviews. It’s always some insipidly over analyzed monologue about how it reflects or impacts society in the most obtuse terms that really don’t mean a **** thing about the movie itself. A movie can’t be judged on its own merits anymore and people can’t just see it as a self contained experience, we have to suffer through the insufferability of woke social justice nerds politicizing or making everything about them a social commentary. Pretty soon I won’t even be able to take a **** without someone nagging about how white and average my toilet paper is and bemoaning the toxic masculinity of my wiping methods.

I knew there was a reason I liked you

4 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

jfc

this is who is going to fund our social security?

Feels like the Parks and Rec episode