Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

43,790 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Unless I’m missing something, Trump asking a foreign leader to investigate his political rivals isn’t illegal nor really impeachable.  The obstruction of justice outlined in the Mueller report was FAR more d***ing than the Ukraine story UNLESS Trump made a promise in exchange for that or he threatened them with something if they didn’t do it. And right now, neither of those latter things have been established.

HolyMoses likes this

2 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

She's claiming that impeachment is unfeasible while trying to push for a law change so Trump can be indicted in office, which simultaneously suggests that she thinks he has committed impeachable offenses but just isn't going to bother and that this law change is somehow a realistic option that will get through the Senate and won't be vetoed.

Please impeach Trump, please, I'm begging the Dems...do it

I want to thank Maxine in advance for Trump's 2020 landslide.

“Trump didn’t collude with Russia, #FakeNews, Hillary actually colluded with Ukraine!”

::Trump bribes/commits extortion against Ukraine to get dirt on his top-polling rival candidate for 2020::

”. . .”

AF89, Statick and HolyMoses like this

1 minute ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Frankly Im glad  my team is sticking to water while still in the middle of the season with games to play.

I was kinda cringing watching the United players chugging champagne after they won the open cup and still had a game in 3 days.

Gritzblitz 2.0 likes this

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

Frankly Im glad  my team is sticking to water while still in the middle of the season with games to play.

I was kinda cringing watching the United players chugging champagne after they won the open cup and still had a game in 3 days.

When you're in your 20s like most of those guys, a little beer or wine isn't going to slow them down.

****, I was shooting tequila from the tailgate of a truck at 2AM the night before my first start playing rugby for Georgia Southern. (I didn't think there was any way I was going to play) and I played pretty well.

Now that I'm in my 40s, two bourbons while watching a game makes me feel like I've been hit by a bus the next morning.

AF89, mdrake34, lostone and 1 other like this

2 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I've fallen down on my promise to keep reminding everyone that a person walked into a Walmart and slaughtered 20 people because he was concerned with the "invasion of Hispanics".

But we're being assured that white supremacy isn't a big deal. 

AND a person walked into a Pittsburgh Synagogue and killed 11 Jews because the synagogue was involved in aiding immigrants and he needed to stop the "caravan Invading" America Trump had warned us of.

AF89, mdrake34 and Gritzblitz 2.0 like this

4 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I mean they're just asking for it to triple down

I wonder if Tiger is even aware that he's become a Braves Twitter icon.

If so, he needs to be at a playoff game.

46 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Erk Russell gave me the best description of Coors Light. He said it was like sex in a canoe.

Because both are f**king close to water.

Coors Light will always have a special place in my heart. Dad wasn’t a beer drinker, he drank Old Forester, splash of water splash of coke in a tall glass till his doctor told him to switch to red wine, but he always kept Coors Light in the beer fridge for when it was really hot, he drank them occasionally when it was too **** hot for bourbon. 

Mom turned 58 today. It dawned on me he would be 68 now. 

AF89, Gritzblitz 2.0 and HolyMoses like this

3 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I've fallen down on my promise to keep reminding everyone that a person walked into a Walmart and slaughtered 20 people because he was concerned with the "invasion of Hispanics".

But we're being assured that white supremacy isn't a big deal. 

No one denies white supremacist exist.  This is a stupid post. You have a better chance of getting hit by lightning than attacked by a white supremacist in 2019  

13 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I mean, at least four very obvious instances of obstruction of justice hasn’t done it. :shrug:  That’s enough for me.  

maybe the problem isn't government, it's the electorate...

2 hours ago, Lou Getchell said:

This is a really terrible response to what he said. 

:shrug:

Sanders lost to Hillary Clinton, one of the worst candidates in modern history.  What makes you think he can beat Trump if she can’t?  Especially running on Medicare for All, which is a terrible policy.  Bernie sucks.  Get used to it.

HolyMoses likes this

4 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

maybe the problem isn't government, it's the electorate...

Sounds like every tyrant ever.  It's not the government it's the people that suck 

Edited by Wokezone