Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

43,080 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

It's already been quoted and I'm already having to realize I'm more closely aligned with Tucker Carlson than most elected officials....

That aside Trump already gave more weapons to Saudi Arabia than anyone in history and said they'd just have to pay us for what we do......

He wants war, just with someone else playing the front runner. Pompeo is still sitting there. 

11 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

It's already been quoted and I'm already having to realize I'm more closely aligned with Tucker Carlson than most elected officials....

That aside Trump already gave more weapons to Saudi Arabia than anyone in history and said they'd just have to pay us for what we do......

He wants war, just with someone else playing the front runner. Pompeo is still sitting there. 

He wants relatively small scale stuff and then escalate that as much as possible to show how tough he is since he's insecure (eg. bombing civilians during the ISIS conflict). He also likes being viewed as the deal maker so selling as many weapons as possible to the Saudis fits that since he's an imbecile.

Despite that, I'm not convinced he wants a full scale war. He knows full well Iraq is what sunk W's popularity, which his shallow *** wants to avoid like the plague, and is why he kept bringing it up against Jeb so that unpopularity would stick to him and why he keeps bringing it up to hawks to shut them up.

Also, since we're in the dumbest timeline, I'm 100% certain Bolton told Trump that bombing Iran over that drone wouldn't lead to a war (didn't against Syria, after all) and since he's a dip**** he believed him... Until he watched Tucker Carlson tell him why it'd be a dumb idea.

1 hour ago, Jpowers said:

I'm curious....did you look into that story like you do the ones in the Kaepernick thread? You're always careful to respond in that one. 

Are you saying it isnt true?

I just watched America’s Got Talent finale and saw the African singing group do a fantastic version of Toto’s “Africa”.  It was a great version, but I wondered afterward, “did I just witness cultural re-appropriation?”

:huh:

*just got finished watching the United postgame *

* need something to put on background while I fold laundry *

"Oh neat NFL Turning Point is on"

*tunes in just in time for the OT winning touchdown in the 2017 Superbowl*

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51aa148e14ae0c8075c00

Stan Grossman likes this

2 hours ago, Jpowers said:

The fact that it is from a vet makes it all the worse.

My God look at those politicians being crazy. Acting all out of normal. That's silly.

What about those ones who have aided killing half a million civilians?

I mean that's just business as usual. They act professionally when needed. That's what couj

I read this earlier today, and thought it would stroke you the right way.  It’s a long read but still a cool perspective.  It’s from one of those “every man is my brother, why don’t they just give those in charge clubs and spears and just let them go at it, and leave the rest of us alone” types.  https://www.counterpunch.org/2017/06/08/my-vietnam-war-50-years-later/

I got a real hoot out of the part where he equates  pulling out of the Paris Accords to not taking civilization seriously. ^_^

2 hours ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Sure thing bud.  John Brennan, a deep state Obama operative who has now infiltrated the media establishment, wiretapped Trump when he was President Elect and violated his privileged conversation with a European foreign leader, concerning the global warming Ponzi scheme, Cali auto emissions cabal,  Solyndra, Clinton Foundation pay to play, and the “promise” to find James Comey’s memos about what really happened Seth Rich.

7 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Let me guess who's involved if it's true.

EEymQZWX4AAXtbA.jpg

Instead of the "media" (the Dems, but I repeat myself) focusinf on removing Trump.p from office, they should focus on the Dems putting together a legit campaign that actually has substance.

Right @Big_Dog

4 hours ago, Red&Black said:

Sure thing bud.  John Brennan, a deep state Obama operative who has now infiltrated the media establishment, wiretapped Trump when he was President Elect and violated his privileged conversation with a European foreign leader, concerning the global warming Ponzi scheme, Cali auto emissions cabal,  Solyndra, Clinton Foundation pay to play, and the “promise” to find James Comey’s memos about what really happened Seth Rich.

Wait.....what really happened to Seth Rich?

For any Tru haters out there:

Dude has produced a 0.0 QB passer rating in the first two weeks of the season.

That hasn't happened since Ronde Barber in 2010

Better than Bidencare, but only barely. Not a fan of creating Another separate government healthcare program. Not sure why centrist dems are afraid of universal programs. How many government healthcare programs do we need?

Premium Caps and better subsidies are good, but I would rather those go towards people on the public program vs subsidizing private insurance. At least with Medicare Advantage, you have stricter regulations. 

Also not mentioning reducing Out of Pocket spending is a big negative. 

Oh, neat, it wasn’t gross enough to call Adam Lanza’s murdered mother a “single lib mom” and terrorize his co-workers the day Sandy Hook happened, now he’s also a Seth Rich conspiracy theorist. 

:flush:

Leon Troutsky and lostone like this

Just now, mdrake34 said:

Oh, neat, it wasn’t gross enough to call Adam Lanza’s murdered mother a “single lib mom” and terrorize his co-workers the day Sandy Hook happened, now he’s also a Seth Rich conspiracy theorist. 

:flush:

Who apparently thinks that Comey had secret notes about.  That’s a weird point I’ve never heard before.

AF89, lostone and mdrake34 like this