Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

48,280 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

He's also another candidate for Homelander (or whatever the Canadian equivalent is)

He’ll say he’s deeply sorry for the pain he has caused, he will sit down and talk to people to reflect on his actions, then he’ll wait for it to fade out of the news by Saturday. 

It was in the news less than a day when AL governor Kay Ivey admitted to wearing blackface at Auburn 

7 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I'm seeing more and more anger as we get closer to the 2020 general. Anxiety, TDS, poor Dems candidates, etc.

My guess, which are usually spot on is, most people know deep down Trump has already won. So we get to keep a good thing going.

Castro2020 Julian Castro GIF - Castro2020 JulianCastro Adios GIFs

1 hour ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Still can't believe centrist Dems tried to attack Trump for firing Bolton. Pathetic losers.

I can’t believe you’re still  so full of ****. 

No one criticized Trump for firing Bolton without saying that he was a horrible hire to begin with. Any criticism was about the general instability in administration.

You know this. 

Leon Troutsky likes this

9 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

He’ll say he’s deeply sorry for the pain he has caused, he will sit down and talk to people to reflect on his actions, then he’ll wait for it to fade out of the news by Saturday. 

It was in the news less than a day when AL governor Kay Ivey admitted to wearing blackface at Auburn 

I'm actually kinda shocked the state Alabama as a whole  is progressive enough to elect somebody who went to Auburn:ninja: (prolly why she has to do things like endorsing Roy Moore and taking giant sh*ts on rape victims)

3 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I'm actually kinda shocked the state Alabama as a whole  is progressive enough to elect somebody who went to Auburn:ninja: (prolly why she has to do things like endorsing Roy Moore and taking giant sh*ts on rape victims)

She wasn’t elected, she was Lt. Governor when noted ****head adulterer Robert Bentley was forced to resign. 

AF89 likes this

Just now, mdrake34 said:

She wasn’t elected, she was Lt. Governor when noted ****head adulterer Robert Bentley was forced to resign. 

That makes sense.  Sit your typical Alabaman down and ask him who he hates more Democrats or Auburn,  and I'm not saying it won't be libs but it's probably closer than most would think...

I'm guessing the typical modus operandi down there is to nominate a Gov who went to Bama and make his Lt. an Auburn grad.

1 hour ago, AF89 said:

Quit trying to kill childrenz Jpowers

45 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Runor has it Jpowers even waits till after the children are born before he goes on his murderous auto rampages. I've heard some stories that he even bribes the parents

54 minutes ago, Serge said:

Don't listen to them Jpowers teach those kids the meaning of life in America

DyaHfgGX4AA8Prt.jpg

Carter, AF89, mdrake34 and 6 others like this

11 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

KbJrJOM.jpg

It was seriously a young black dude. He even knew what I did by the name of the company displayed on the name of my truck. He either has family in the industry or he has done it himself. Nobody knows what I do by name.

I swear to God it's true but I started my day off in a parking in an empty parking lot where the ******* PTC motorcycle cops had pulled someone over. Just straight ********. Big big big *** white dude on a bike.

When I got "pulled over" I was actually driving passed them while they were sitting on the side of the road. They never moved, just flashed the lights and pointed at me. I immediately recognized the ******* officer. I literally had to bust out a U-turn and park in the island 10-15 feet across from them. Young dude approached my vehicle, said what I did for a living, walked back across the street, ran my license,  and asked big ******* if it was cool if he gave me a warning. Big ******* officer said it's up to you, your discretion. Cool officer came across the two lanes and said hey man here is a warning. Saved me 500 bucks.

I know that story sounds fake as **** but I swear to y'all I was sitting in a parking lot at 7:30 with big ******* motorcycle cop and some old lady in a nissan cube. And I swear I was sitting there when he asked big *** dude if he could give me a warning.