Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

49,683 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Also, seriously, does anyone think that Corey Lewandowski has a chance in h*** of winning a Senate race in New Hampshire?  Like, what's the point?

Some voters do appreciate slick liars. Just look at Trumps followers.

Just now, Jpowers said:

Got off with a warning for going 18 over in a school zone today. Thank God that cop was cool because they could have royally ****** me for that one.

Slow down, bro. 

Just now, Boner said:

Slow down, bro. 

I was doing 43. I had to go home the back way due to an accident and I completely forgot the school was there. But man...they could have ****** me over bad on that one.

15 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Some voters do appreciate slick liars. Just look at Trumps followers.

I mean bill Clinton's name was slick willie. 

1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

I was doing 43. I had to go home the back way due to an accident and I completely forgot the school was there. But man...they could have ****** me over bad on that one.

Look, I'm going to let you off with a warning this time.  I just need you to understand how dangerous it is for you to be driving that rate of speed through a school zone.  Don't let it happen again.

Stan Grossman likes this

5 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

I mean bill Clinton's name was slick willie. 

So? I wasn't talking about slick willie was I ?

Runor has it Jpowers even waits till after the children are born before he goes on his murderous auto rampages. I've heard some stories that he even bribes the parents

4 hours ago, Serge said:

How the **** am I acting like the media isn't culpable? I became this thread's primary villain arguing, in part, that CNN and MSNBC were knowingly participating in helping Trump get out from under the Russia investigation. I think I literally called CNN the devil in one of the old Trump threads.

Your problem is, you don't want to hear that Trump and the liberal cable news networks are and have been knowingly helping each other, because when he's exacerbating the worst qualities of the liberal media, he's also giving them viewers and moral authority they don't deserve just for being able to criticize outwardly bizarre behavior.

And you ******* idiots think Trump's gonna nail this president thing so hard you'll all be vindicated for supporting a guy who spends every day thinking of more quasi-ambiguously racist things he could say or do to get the media riled up again. No, people are gonna hate y'all just like they hate people who love Bill Maher and say so. You're going to spend the rest of your life trying to convince people you're not racist. Hatred for the media isn't going to turn into forgiveness for supporting the Trump administration all the way through.

Whoa whoa whoa man, no need to get Triggered over the realization of what I posted.

14 minutes ago, Serge said:

Don't listen to them Jpowers teach those kids the meaning of life in America

"Defenseless child at 3 o'clock"

mdrake34 likes this

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Look who just woke up from dinner. It doesn't change the fact of what I posted or the context in which it was intended.

3 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I'm seeing more and more anger as we get closer to the 2020 general. Anxiety, TDS, poor Dems candidates, etc.

My guess, which are usually spot on is, most people know deep down Trump has already won. So we get to keep a good thing going.

4 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

He's also another candidate for Homelander (or whatever the Canadian equivalent is)

::Fox News grandpas::

”California has too many homeless, that **** is gross!”

::California governor::

”Hey can I get some help with them homeless?”

::Trump administration::

”**** you, lib.”

::wfw::

”TDS!”

AF89, Carter and lostone like this