Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

50,214 posts in this topic

On 9/12/2019 at 11:25 PM, Psychic Gibbon said:

Still waiting for the data and empirical evidence that backs up Klobuchar having one of the, "best electability arguments."

Warren- national gun registry.  Ha uh no. Sad because I was high on Warren at one point. 

Beto: Forceful gun grab uh no

11 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Glenn is about undermining all things not extremely leftist.  

This is not a good faith analogy.  No one is working for a tobacco company who is not committed to selling as much cigs as possible.  Within security agencies, there are still doves as well as hawks.   I appreciate that "doves" might be relative, but not everyone is John Bolton.

18 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Democratic party in a nutshell. Hank Johnson on deploying more Marines to Guam.

Just because he ripped Lewandowski a new butt hole you post BS. When triggered . . . stupid things get posted, eh pop?

Hank Johnson:

“I wasn’t suggesting that the island of Guam would literally tip over,” said Johnson. “I was using a metaphor to say that with the addition of 8,000 Marines and their dependents —an additional 80,000 people during peak construction on the tiny island with a population of 180,000 — could be a tipping point which could adversely affect the island’s fragile ecosystem and could overburden its stressed infrastructure. Having traveled to Guam last year, I saw firsthand how this beautiful — but vulnerable island — could easily become overburdened, and I was simply voicing my concerns —albeit with a dry sense of humor — that the addition of that many people could tip the delicate balance."

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I didn't know you were working for me? You are now posting things for me I didn't post, but I don't have you on my payroll.

AF89 likes this

8 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Just because he rippe:flush::lol:d Lewandowski a new butt hole you post BS. When triggered . . . stupid things get posted, eh pop?

Hank Johnson:

“I wasn’t suggesting that the island of Guam would literally tip over,” said Johnson. “I was using a metaphor to say that with the addition of 8,000 Marines and their dependents —an additional 80,000 people during peak construction on the tiny island with a population of 180,000 — could be a tipping point which could adversely affect the island’s fragile ecosystem and could overburden its stressed infrastructure. Having traveled to Guam last year, I saw firsthand how this beautiful — but vulnerable island — could easily become overburdened, and I was simply voicing my concerns —albeit with a dry sense of humor — that the addition of that many people could tip the delicate balance."

Damage control by Squirrely Bob.  Do you realize how you look right now, Grampie? 

At this point you neither have the faculties nor the wherewithal to comment on dumb things many of our Democratic politicians say. 

So I have to point it out to you while your nurse wipes the oatmeal off your chin.

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Damage control by Squirrely Bob.  Do you realize how you look right now, Grampie? 

At this point you neither have the faculties nor the wherewithal to comment on dumb things many of our Democratic politicians say. 

So I have to point it out to you while your nurse wipes the oatmeal off your chin.

You just posted a nine year old video, bad faith fox news grandpa.

HolyMoses likes this

1 hour ago, Wokezone said:

I think for me it's either Bernie or Gabbard or im out as far as voting D this election. 

I really hope the Dems try to win over right wing religious fundamentalists.  That will do a lot to address my needs as a leftist.

23 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Just because he ripped Lewandowski a new butt hole you post BS. When triggered . . . stupid things get posted, eh pop?

Hank Johnson:

Hank was my congressman at that time.  I think I heard him speak when he was running against Cynthia McKinney.  I'm pretty sure he was concerned that the island would literally tip over.  

Johnson ain't the sharpest tool in the shed . . . But asserting that he is the Democratic Party in a nutshell proves that WFW ain't either.

mdrake34 likes this

Just now, Boner said:

I really hope the Dems try to win over right wing religious fundamentalists.  That will do a lot to address my needs as a leftist.

It looks as if guns are a higher priority than abortion for him.

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

Our media is an abject failure.

My favorite part is when the MSNBC people say you need to watch real news instead of CNN.